TftF Out of Character

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Oct 20, 2021 5:29 pm
Mikael, the jock is stealing your girl 😆
Oct 20, 2021 7:32 pm
I thought this was an assembly. Old bloodhound is on guard up there and people are running around everywhere playing musical chairs.
Oct 20, 2021 8:07 pm
True enough but as long as its golden hockey boy Håkan and not evil Henry and nobody's making too much commotion, it's not worth interrupting the beautiful performances 😄
Oct 20, 2021 8:16 pm
Very cool scene! Makes me think of 'Napoleon Dynamite'

@GM, care to share why Henry is evil? We still don't know much about him... it would influence our interactions with him
Oct 20, 2021 8:20 pm
And what's up the battle of the dying grandpa's? :p
Oct 20, 2021 9:16 pm
So, did I have a very different experience in high school? Assemblies were kind of a huge mess and people moved around in the back and as long as they didn't cause too much ruckus no one cared. If you caused a disturbance you'd get yelled at but that's about it.

Also my grandpa isn't dying. He's just lonely since his wife died and was having trouble keeping up with the work. He's hale and hearty other than that.
Last edited October 20, 2021 9:17 pm
Oct 20, 2021 9:35 pm
The assemblies at my school. You either chose your seat and stayed in it until the assembly was over (unless your absolutely had to go to the bathroom) or it was even more strict and you stayed in line and filled the seats in order you got to them in line. Hopping around and socializing got you detention.
Last edited October 20, 2021 9:36 pm
Oct 21, 2021 12:28 am
Quote:
@GM, care to share why Henry is evil? We still don't know much about him... it would influence our interactions with him
Because he's a known troublemaker

KCC

Oct 21, 2021 2:49 pm
Henry is a known trouble maker. But he’s not a bad guy. Not really. Things just went a bit shit for him and his family the last couple of years, and it’s made him scrappy. He’s not a menace to society or anything. He’s just that kid that doesn’t (have to) follow the rules, because there’s no one there to follow up with him. Parents love him, and he loves them. But they’re busy with Grandpa and money.

If anything, it’s more targeted trouble. A feud with the principle and authority rather than any kind of bully. He’s trying to stray on the straight and narrow, even rejecting the offer to sell drugs for money. He wants to do things right, he’s just a little bit lost. Perfectly nice guy, just… a little mixed up right now.
Oct 21, 2021 3:09 pm
Yea, I was mostly joking when I wrote "evil Henry". I just meant that he's on Järnek's radar as a troublemaker
Oct 25, 2021 9:48 am
New thread is up.
I skipped over the nurse scene a bit to keep us moving forward. Hope that's alright
Oct 25, 2021 1:34 pm
sure, all good
Nov 20, 2021 10:07 pm
Have we lost Natural_Causes/HÃ¥kan? They haven't been seen since Nov 8th.
Nov 20, 2021 10:34 pm
I've been wondering the same thing.
@Natural_Causes, are you still with us?

(Also, sorry for my delay in posting. I'll try to still get something out today before going to sleep)
Dec 18, 2021 10:08 pm
I feel like nobody wants to make a decision 😄 May be worth hashing out the next steps in OOC and then bringing it into IC (unless you want to discuss it IC. I'm not stopping you)
Dec 18, 2021 10:42 pm
Stina votes for going to stalk the office tonight, a little recon to see how hard it would be.
I think whatever we want to do about the Rektor's office break-in, we mustn't miss Louise's ride on her speedboat to get off the island.
Dec 18, 2021 10:46 pm
Agreed. Mikael's mom is too distant to even notice if he comes home at a decent time. I agree with scouting and seeing how things look. If we see a clear path to getting in, we can try investigating tonight too

KCC

Dec 18, 2021 11:17 pm
Tonight!
Dec 19, 2021 2:21 am
Sabine is okay either way. She'd rather personally to do the recon tonight, but she also understands that Kajsa seems ready to get home.
Dec 21, 2021 8:31 pm
Chapter 4.
We're slowly getting close to the end of this one!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.