TftF Out of Character

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Dec 21, 2021 8:44 pm
Sabine would want to retrieve her motorbike to take Kajsa home before continuing to the school.
Dec 21, 2021 8:53 pm
Sure, I skipped over the taking Kajsa home part but we can say that you used Sabine's motorbike for that
Dec 27, 2021 6:59 am
Sorry for the delay over the last couple days everyone. I have been reading posts from all my games, but for some reason I feel like my brain somehow got unplugged. I hope to be back on focus by later today.
Dec 27, 2021 7:21 am
That's fine. Everything slowed down a bit over the holidays.

Good to have you back, though 🙂
Dec 28, 2021 3:01 pm
This one's for you, @Adam
Dec 28, 2021 3:32 pm
bowlofspinach says:
This one's for you, @Adam
In before the expected craziness hits in the in-character thread - this message comes off very ominous.
Dec 28, 2021 3:46 pm
Nah, I was just teasing poor adam. Nothing to do with you all getting murdered by the cleaning elephant in a moment
Dec 28, 2021 5:11 pm
bowlofspinach says:
Nah, I was just teasing poor adam. Nothing to do with you all getting murdered by the cleaning elephant in a moment
o.0
Jan 1, 2022 12:04 am
Gott nytt år, Flood crew!

Happy to have you along for this. It's a really fun game, for me at least!
Jan 1, 2022 12:28 am
Absolutely! Frohes neues Jahr!

Loving this game and the continuation of Mikael's story. Thank you for running it.

Happy new year everyone
Jan 1, 2022 12:42 am
Happy New Year folks! The game is great fun!
Jan 1, 2022 3:57 am
Happy New Year!
Jan 18, 2022 11:22 am
Hey, I turned public posting for this thread on so anyone who might or might not be observing this game can comment here, regardless of whether they're a player or not.
If someone doesn't like that, let me know (here or in private), and I'll disable it again. No problem
Jan 18, 2022 1:25 pm
But before you can disable it.

"...a bottle of whiskey in one hand and a gun in the other, ...and The Winner Takes it All playing..."

That's a fantastic scene - chillingly portentous. I really liked that.
Jan 18, 2022 1:28 pm
bowlofspinach says:
Oh I see, you modeled the cleaning elephant after Adam didn't you...
Jan 19, 2022 12:31 pm
Forgive me for trying to learn the rules from your game.

Henry is sneaky, so he gets 8 dice? But only the 6s count? How does the GM rule this? Is there a DC - perhaps, it needs at least two 6s to succeed?

https://i.imgur.com/4L2Bz6A.png
Jan 19, 2022 12:39 pm
Most of the time, you only need one six to succeed. If you need more than that, I'll explicitly call it out. The number of dice you roll is based on your Attribute (Body in this case) plus your Skill (Sneak), plus potentially stuff like getting help and using your iconic item
Jan 19, 2022 12:45 pm
bowlofspinach says:
Most of the time, you only need one six to succeed. If you need more than that, I'll explicitly call it out. The number of dice you roll is based on your Attribute (Body in this case) plus your Skill (Sneak), plus potentially stuff like getting help and using your iconic item
Okay. Cheers. The more I understand the better we'll be able to support TftF, and seeing it in action is always helpful.
Jan 20, 2022 9:27 pm
Oof, you beat the Extended Trouble in Flesh and Steel so easily and now the dice just hate you 😄

2 successes (one of them from a Shame) from 2 characters.
And now you're relying on RageRed and KCC.

Nobody should ever rely on KCC for a die roll!
Jan 20, 2022 9:36 pm
:D can we at least choose our own mutation, once Krafta captures us and injects us with some fancy Phase X chems?
Stina could do with a third hand, useful when tinkering with engines. Rather... handy
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.