TftF Out of Character

Oct 9, 2021 10:06 am
You all know what an OOC thread is. Probably...
Oct 9, 2021 4:58 pm
thanks bowl
Oct 9, 2021 6:48 pm
Wait, what are we supposed to do here? OOC? is that onomatopoeia? 0.o

Thanks for having me back!
Last edited October 9, 2021 6:48 pm
Oct 12, 2021 4:51 am
Thank you for inviting me. I'm going to be a little slow as I learn the system. Hopefully I won't make too many egregious mistakes about the culture of Sweden. At least I was a teenager in the 90s.
Oct 12, 2021 4:54 am
Don't worry. We'll just do our best. I've never been to Sweden and I wasn't even a teen in the 90s.

The system is pretty simple but if you have any questions, just ask. I'm happy to help
Oct 12, 2021 5:32 am
@Natural_Causes, I had exactly the same concerns when I joined my last game of Flood. You'll find your stride quickly, I suspect :)
Oct 13, 2021 2:47 am
C1NDER says:
@Natural_Causes, I had exactly the same concerns when I joined my last game of Flood. You'll find your stride quickly, I suspect :)
Just need to get my sea legs back.
Oct 18, 2021 1:07 am
I forgot to ask, do we know which town this high school we all go to is in? I've read the threads over again and if it's stated anywhere I'm afraid I missed it.
Oct 18, 2021 4:20 am
Sorry. It's in Stenhamra
Oct 18, 2021 12:19 pm
@KCC could you pls post the background/description for Henry, I must have missed it if you did? So to have an idea of what he's like and what we know of him (or alternatively, make his character sheet public if you want)
Oct 18, 2021 7:32 pm
Yes, I am also curious to who Henry has a PC connection to, and in what fashion. As well as the rest of it.
Oct 18, 2021 8:51 pm
I notice RageRed uses a blue color for their in character speech. Is that common, or something just for this character? Do the colors mean different things?
Oct 18, 2021 9:31 pm
the convention I've seen the most is "bold for dialogue" and italics for thoughts, generally. I tend to stick to that, makes it easier to read.

The color is something some players like to do to to distinguish their own character dialogue. Players tend to choose a unique color for their character.

It's a GM call, anyway. Some GMs declare the formatting conventions, some don't.
Oct 19, 2021 4:25 am
I only use bold for dialog and italics for thoughts but now that the issue with colors on dark mode has been fixed, I won't complain if someone else wants to color their dialog. Personal preference
Oct 19, 2021 8:20 am
sorry folks, a clarification: I can see references to Kristina both in the NPC thread and in the first Prologue post (sitting unusually by herself in the back) , but then there is talk of Katrina, whom Mia goes to talk to (and seems pushed back by). Are these two different girls, or is there a K-names overlap going on?
Last edited October 19, 2021 8:20 am
Oct 19, 2021 8:41 am
Kristina is correct. This is my fault. I got it in my head a while back that her name was Katrina. I have edited my posts and fixed her name.
Oct 19, 2021 8:47 am
got it, editing my post too - thanks RageRed
Oct 19, 2021 9:47 am
If I messed that up as well, I'm sorry. I was only referring to Kristina
Oct 19, 2021 10:01 am
all good - scandinavian names fun :)

KCC

Oct 19, 2021 1:02 pm
Will post up character background soon. Work is swamped right now. Can barely make it to a post every day, tbh. Will sit down on the subway tomorrow and get that up for everyone! Sorry!
Last edited October 19, 2021 1:02 pm
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.