Chapter 2, Day 11

load previous
Jul 25, 2016 5:16 pm
Convinced that we're all very well hidden, I keep an eye out for trouble.

Rolls

Perception - (1d20+3)

(9) + 3 = 12

Jul 26, 2016 2:16 am
"Yes, Xara I am aware of that," Zaris says, annoyance clear in his tone. "I'm just trying to make sure everyone is certain as to what we are doing." He walks back into the brush a bit and waves his hands in a circular pattern while mumbling quietly in his native tongue. Seconds later the air shimmers in greens and yellows and a few ferns and other water plants materialize in front of him.
OOC:
Casting minor illusion. Added advantage if you allow it Candi.

Rolls

Stealth - (1d20+2)

(16) + 2 = 18

Stealth advantage roll (if allowed) - (1d20+2)

(4) + 2 = 6

Jul 26, 2016 3:01 pm
"May our blades be swift and sharp." Ghunril whispers as he hides in striking distance of the incoming boat.

Rolls

Stealth - (1d20+5)

(12) + 5 = 17

Aug 7, 2016 12:17 pm
You conceal yourselves in and around the hut as the lizards move into shore. They pull up, disembark from their boat and begin dragging it fully onto the spongy land. They don't seem to have noticed something is amiss yet.
Aug 10, 2016 2:28 am
"So we're grabbing the boats, right?" I watch the lizards as they bring their boats onto the shore.

Rolls

Stealth - (1d20+6)

(3) + 6 = 9

Aug 10, 2016 6:08 am
Pawetha says nothing, but readies her bow in case the lizardfolk approach the hut. She surveys the area to determine if other lizardfolk besides the two are nearby.

Rolls

Perception - (1d20+4)

(7) + 4 = 11

Aug 10, 2016 1:43 pm
Pawetha doesn't notice any other lizard folk around the hut. By now she's figured, from her experience here and looking at activity at the other huts she can see, that each hut houses six or eight of them. The huts are far enough apart to suggest each group of six or so has their own territory, and they never go near each other's huts.
Aug 10, 2016 4:00 pm
I ready my sword, an errant snowflake falling from the blade to melt in midair. I wait for the right opportunity to strike if need be.
Aug 10, 2016 9:36 pm
Ghunril waits for the two Lizardmen to exit the boat and come a bit closer away from the water to avoid them just diving in and unleashes his breath attack.
OOC:
I'm basically waiting for them to line up so I can hit both with my breath attack.

Wow! that was an amazing Crit damage roll!
Last edited August 11, 2016 12:49 am

Rolls

Breath Damage - (2d6)

(34) = 7

Crit Damage - (2d6)

(66) = 12

Aug 11, 2016 12:09 am
OOC:
Ghunril, roll damage twice - you get a crit for the surprise attack as they are caught completely unaware
Aug 12, 2016 3:29 pm
As the lizardfolk drag the reed boats up the shore, Ghunril leaps out from under the hut and lets loose a powerful blast of his dragonic breath. When the air clears, the two lizardfolk lay dead on the ground.
Aug 12, 2016 3:40 pm
I look to Ghunril, impressed, "Well done, friend."
Aug 12, 2016 4:03 pm
"Great job! What are we waiting for- lets go!" I run towards the boats.
Aug 12, 2016 4:15 pm
I follow Xara to the boats.
Aug 12, 2016 4:19 pm
The reed boats are sturdy, and you figure three of you can safely ride in each boat at most. Maybe only two with Kai, because of his heavy armour.
OOC:
Do any of you know how to use a canoe? Training in Survival I will count as sufficient. If not that, explain why it fits with the background you chose
Aug 12, 2016 5:04 pm
OOC:
Paws has proficiency in Survival.
As the air clears from the dragonborn's poisonous breath, Pawetha gives the party a quick lesson in river craft, passing on the knowledge gleaned from Killian's teachings. The ranger offers to sit with Kaiakas to offset the heavy armor with her small frame.

"But, aren't we waiting for nightfall?" asks Pawetha.
Aug 12, 2016 5:48 pm
"I'm glad I was able to take them down without alerting anyone. We should definitely wait till at least dusk. Even at a distance Kaiakas won't be able to pass as lizardfolk in his armor." Ghunril surveys his comrades. "Kaiakas and I should probably ride in separate boats to disperse the weight as much as possible."
OOC:
I have +2 to survival
Aug 12, 2016 6:43 pm
Zaris nods in agreement. "I'll ride with Kaikas and Ghundril," he says making his way and climbing into the boat.
Aug 12, 2016 6:57 pm
OOC:
What time of day is it?
Aug 13, 2016 12:09 am
OOC:
Early evening, the sun will start setting within the hour
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.