Chapter 2, Day 11

load previous
Jan 8, 2017 10:32 pm
That's hot!" Zaris yells as he turns and runs toward Ghundril as quickly as he can.
Jan 17, 2017 5:49 am
OOC:
Yeesh. Sorry, got lost there for a bit.
Leaving the fire to its fate, I ready my crossbow for the right opportunity to fire a shot at the goblin rider.

Rolls

Attack - (1d20+2)

(15) + 2 = 17

Damage - (1d8)

(1) = 1

Jan 20, 2017 3:54 pm
"Great, isn't it?!" I point my crossbow upwards. Maybe there's still a dragon I can hit from here?
Mar 6, 2017 2:31 am
Pawetha maintains her focus on the dragon, wondering what the others are up to.
Mar 8, 2017 8:48 pm
Zaris cowers behind Gundril, sword drawn. He anxiously looks over his shoulder making sure nothing has a clear path to sneak up on them.
Mar 8, 2017 9:12 pm
"So... uh... what'd I miss? Everything else dead yet?"
Mar 8, 2017 9:20 pm
"Not quite, there still seems to be a dragon that hasn't fallen down yet. Maybe we should do something about that."
Mar 8, 2017 10:44 pm
"Oh, good! Just the one. For a second there I thought I was seeing double. Must be from the blood loss."
Mar 9, 2017 12:20 pm
Kaiakas scans the sky with his crossbow. "I don't see anything!" He grits his teeth, anxious and worried for another fight.
Mar 19, 2017 6:11 pm
Your attacks fall heavily on the dragon and its rider. The two were preparing to wheel around and deliver another attack, but instead they carry off into the sky and begin to disappear over the lake.

Behind you, smoke rises into the air as the building with the razorfiend nest in it burns violently. The door shakes as the razorfiends within slam into it, desperate to escape.
Mar 20, 2017 12:22 am
"Wait, is the dragon leaving! I wanted its hide for some boots!" I walk several feet away from the fiery building and watch the dragon and rider take off.
Mar 20, 2017 12:31 am
Satisfied with running off a dragon, I hear the commotion with the burning building and trapped razorfiends. "You just had to set it on fire." I say to Xara as I prepare for the eventual escape of the beasts and their certain hunger for revenge.
Mar 20, 2017 12:47 am
Pawetha scurries along the walkway, rejoining the others. "C'mon!" she hisses. "There's probably more inside!" She begins to make her way to the main structure, nocking another arrow.

Before she heads off, she pulls out the shortsword crafted by the dwarf in and holds it out to Xara. "Here, you might find this better."
[ +- ] Green Dragon Fang Shortsword
Mar 20, 2017 3:52 am
"That's an excellent development. Not often you can drive off a dragon without larger weapons than we have." Ghunril looks over to the burning door, "That structure won't hold them or kill them unfortunately, prepare yourselves." With that he adjusts his bandoleers and steadies his spear in his large hands ready for the razorfiends to emerge.
Mar 21, 2017 7:49 pm
Zaris lets out a sigh of relief as the dragon flies off but quickly the smile fades. "They may be back," he remarks keeping his sword at ready and turning towards the burning building. "They may return with friends. We need to get out of here sooner rather than later."
Mar 21, 2017 8:34 pm
"Thanks, Paws! I should really get these dragon bone daggers finished up. It'd make a nice set, wouldn't you say?"
Mar 21, 2017 8:44 pm
"Yes," Pawetha says quickly. "Now hurry up!" She scurries over to the large building, away from the fire.
Mar 21, 2017 9:32 pm
Zaris follows Paws closely.
Mar 21, 2017 10:36 pm
You head up the stairs into the main building. The double doors hang open, and just inside dim light trickles down from mirror stairwells into what was once a grand entryway. Now the entrance is bare except a shaggy fur hung on one wall. A foul, fetid smell rises up from this place as if it were the den of some great beast.

There are doors on your left and right, and beside them stairs lead upwards. You can make out the remains of a staircase leading down, but it is blocked by rubble that is impassable.
Mar 21, 2017 10:42 pm
Pawetha enters the building and covers the area with her drawn bow to allow the others inside. She watches to make sure the doors do not open nor anything descend the stairs.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.