OOC and Setup

load previous
Jan 1, 2023 8:07 am
https://i.imgur.com/4pBY7eY.png

A nice way to round off the year!
Jan 1, 2023 12:31 pm
I need to remember Wild Attack more. That's Al's style 😅 I guess I can't apply it retroactively?

Also, I feel like I remember being able to spend a Benny for a +2 to a roll, which would be enough here. Am I misremembering that? If that's real, I'd do that instead of rerolling.
Jan 1, 2023 12:36 pm
Sure if you want to apply +2 wild attack to the existing roll go ahead. Then roll damage (STR) +2 as well, vs Toughness 8.

No, the bennies don't contemplate that +2 option, here are the rules.
Jan 1, 2023 1:17 pm
I must have gotten it mixed up with some other game then.

Oh well, didn't work
Last edited January 1, 2023 1:18 pm
Jan 1, 2023 3:50 pm
And now Alana is being killed. This plan worked wonderfully 😂
Jan 1, 2023 5:39 pm
Al is determined to win this... 😂

Snake eyes tracker!

Bev: 3 (her high beams gadget misfires in the root cave, high speed bike fall downhill to save a squirrel!, slams into oil cans while trying to sneak up on the bullies' bikes)
Alana: 5 (fallen keys at Gary's, tries to throw a rope attracting a giant bee, gets busted by Librarian hiding in bathroom after closing times, tries to cast a spell and almost sets herself on fire, critical fail trying to resist Chet's grapple)
Logan: 4 (misses an attack and gets grabbed by Mother Ruth, falls downhill getting spotted by bullies, hit by two falling giant bolts, trespasses in the water tower, and is recognized by a nosey neighbour who knows his mom!)
Johnny: 5 (rips an old map in the Library, in front of the Librarian - accidentally pours flour in kitchen while fighting water monster, making the floor a slippery mess for all fighters, gets noticed by bullies in Eddard's shop window while trying to be stealthy, loses his skateboard with which was defending himself vs the bullies - propping skateboard and bike on waterlogged gazebo structure causes it to collapse!)
Cody: 6 (smashed vase on stairs at Logan's, swimming pool fall at Debbie's, involuntary middle finger at Davey's Mom, falls in the sticky goo in giant kitchen, falls trying to press a giant switch and is left hanging by some ripped wallpaper, causes a shower of giant bolts and screws to rain on all four miniaturised heroes)
Alice: 3 (bumps into Logan while chased by dogs, both fall - falls from giant bedside cabinet - gets covered in paint in basement)
Jan 2, 2023 11:30 am
https://i.imgur.com/X03UilG.jpg
😅
Jan 2, 2023 1:46 pm
The bullies loved Ripper and wanted to keep her, training her as their bullydog
Jan 2, 2023 1:46 pm
That makes perfect sense
Jan 3, 2023 6:40 pm
Okay, question. Why is the GM sheet for this game not Savage Worlds or Custom but The Strange? 🤣
Jan 3, 2023 6:45 pm
You know, I haven't the faintest idea?? Don't think I set it up as such... 🤔
Custom sheets clearly work, thankfully.
Jan 3, 2023 7:58 pm
Did round 1 count towards the three rounds needed? Or did Eddard stepping into the circle briefly count as an interruption?
Jan 3, 2023 8:26 pm
it counted, no interruption happened.

Really, I should have started the counter from 0/3 in round 1. But that's OK, we'll just remember the fulcrum destroys at the END of round 3
Jan 4, 2023 7:39 pm
[npc=Logan] | https://gamersplane.com/characters/avatars/20836.jpg?1667291629 [/npc]

Logan's sheet

@bowlofspinach
Jan 4, 2023 7:39 pm
B

Dr_B

Dude

You need to stop drawing Jokers for the baddies every round!
Jan 4, 2023 7:42 pm
I know, right? I drew 11 cards this round - I think this is the biggest confrontation I ever ran...
Jan 5, 2023 10:41 pm
it's like Fulcrum dodgeball !
Jan 5, 2023 10:51 pm
We really screwed up the plan of separating Solomon and the bullies for this. But they just got right on their bikes when the ritual started. And Al was too on the fence to do anything about it
Jan 5, 2023 10:55 pm
Literally on the fence. I think Dr_B's phenomenal rolling and card pulling has really carried the fight for Solomon, Chet & crew! That and we've been rolling pretty lousy too. Ah well, it makes for a more dramatic comeback 😜
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.