GP Presents: Ask Me Anything

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Nov 26, 2021 8:21 am
In an attempt to get to know the community and other users on GP better, we want to allow a different member each week to step into the spotlight for an Ask Me Anything (AMA).
The idea is for one person at a time to make a thread where everyone else can ask questions that the current AMA spotlighted user will do their best to answer (if they feel comfortable)
Anyone can sign up to get your own spot to host an AMA. Just message me or reply to this thread and I will put you on the waiting list. The reason why we're doing it this way instead of just letting everyone make their AMA posts at the same time is so nobody gets drowned out and ends up without any questions, which would be a real shame.

The rules:

- Each AMA will run for one week, then the next thread will be put up. Old AMA threads will not be locked but please focus on the current AMA each week if possible.
- There is no limit on how many questions one user can ask but please don’t try to dominate this thread by yourself and give other users the opportunity to also ask questions.
- Keep your questions respectful and don’t ask for personal information that users might be not be comfortable giving.
- Questions don’t have to exclusively be focused around RPGs but that should be the primary topic.
- If you are hosting an AMA, you are under no obligation to answer a question you don’t want to but please try to answer as many as you feel comfortable with. That makes this whole experience more fun. You’re free to joke around but please also be honest so people can get to know you.
- Anyone is welcome to sign up to host an AMA, whether you’ve been on the site since it was founded or just joined last week, as long as you’re enthusiastic and want to be a part of the community.

bowlofspinach sent a note to bowlofspinach
Nov 26, 2021 8:31 am
Put me on the AMA waiting list
Nov 26, 2021 10:18 am
I wouldn't mind doing an AMA.

KCC

Nov 26, 2021 10:35 am
That’d be fun!
Nov 26, 2021 1:45 pm
I'll do one, sounds fun!
Nov 26, 2021 4:11 pm
Sounds like it might be fun. Good idea.

EDIT: Going to pass.
Last edited December 21, 2021 2:54 am
Nov 26, 2021 7:50 pm
Sure, I'll bite. Withdrawn.
Last edited December 3, 2021 12:31 pm
Nov 27, 2021 3:24 am
Sounds fun, add me to the list!
Dec 1, 2021 12:05 am
This sounds fun, I'd like to join too! :D
Dec 4, 2021 1:30 pm
Sure, I could do it
Dec 14, 2021 11:52 am
I like answering questions. I'll do one.
Dec 14, 2021 3:31 pm
Verrain says:
I like answering questions. I'll do one.
Do you?
Dec 14, 2021 3:39 pm
Qralloq says:
Do you?
Ah-ha! I wondered when you'd raise your head above the parapet. Perhaps you should be answering questions instead of asking them for a change.
Dec 14, 2021 3:42 pm
Adam says:
Ah-ha! I wondered when you'd raise your head above the parapet. Perhaps you should be answering questions instead of asking them for a change.
I've debated finding a way to get you answering questions one of these days, @Qralloq. Maybe this is the way to do it.
Dec 14, 2021 3:54 pm
I've not chimed in as watchers of the YouTube show know a bunch about me already, but I'm happy to be volunteered as tribute.
Dec 18, 2021 12:19 am
Sounds like fun, add me to the list :)
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.