The idea is for one person at a time to make a thread where everyone else can ask questions that the current AMA spotlighted user will do their best to answer (if they feel comfortable)
Anyone can sign up to get your own spot to host an AMA. Just message me or reply to this thread and I will put you on the waiting list. The reason why we're doing it this way instead of just letting everyone make their AMA posts at the same time is so nobody gets drowned out and ends up without any questions, which would be a real shame.
- Each AMA will run for one week, then the next thread will be put up. Old AMA threads will not be locked but please focus on the current AMA each week if possible.
- There is no limit on how many questions one user can ask but please don’t try to dominate this thread by yourself and give other users the opportunity to also ask questions.
- Keep your questions respectful and don’t ask for personal information that users might be not be comfortable giving.
- Questions don’t have to exclusively be focused around RPGs but that should be the primary topic.
- If you are hosting an AMA, you are under no obligation to answer a question you don’t want to but please try to answer as many as you feel comfortable with. That makes this whole experience more fun. You’re free to joke around but please also be honest so people can get to know you.
- Anyone is welcome to sign up to host an AMA, whether you’ve been on the site since it was founded or just joined last week, as long as you’re enthusiastic and want to be a part of the community.