GP Presents: Ask Me Anything

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Dec 22, 2021 9:17 pm
Heads up: For holiday reasons, we'll pause the AMA thingy for next week. You can use the time to ask KCC more questions (or some of the previous AMA people as well).
We'll start the next AMA up again after the holidays. Maybe on the first of January

KCC

Jan 5, 2022 11:58 am
Who’s up then?
Jan 5, 2022 12:17 pm
Argh, darn it! I keep forgetting about this when I'm on my computer and only remember when I'm not 😄

The AMA'ing will soon recommence!
Jan 7, 2022 6:08 pm
I am going to throw my hat in because, why not? Might get me to interact here more outside of "magnitude" of games I am playing.

Also, a suggestion:
It would be beneficial to add a schedule table to the first post, that way we can all see who is up next and when to expect to be put on the spot for questioning. Maybe add links to previous AMAs for ease of navigating.
Jan 7, 2022 6:18 pm
I had a schedule in my original draft but the mods said (and I agree) that that might lead to people looking forward to the next AMA more than focusing on the current one so I've decided not to have a schedule after all.

I didn't feel that a list of previous AMAs was necessary as the subforum contains only those AMAs and nothing else. But that wouldn't be hard to add so I could do that no problem
Jan 7, 2022 6:32 pm
bowlofspinach says:
I had a schedule in my original draft but the mods said (and I agree) that that might lead to people looking forward to the next AMA more than focusing on the current one so I've decided not to have a schedule after all
That makes sense. Although, unless the next participant is chosen randomly out of the pool of the willing tributes that can still be done by scrolling down the list.
bowlofspinach says:
a list of previous AMAs was necessary as the subforum contains only those AMAs and nothing else
Oh, right, I rarely go looking for a specific forum and usually go straight to the thread from Recent Posts. Links here would be redundant.
Jan 20, 2022 3:57 pm
I’ll do one as well!
Mar 2, 2022 6:01 pm
Count me in for an AMA as well.
Mar 2, 2022 6:02 pm
Awesome! Adding you to the list!
Mar 13, 2022 1:10 pm
I’m relatively new compared to other people who participated in this event but I feel connected to this sub-community, so why not deepen the connection further? I’d like to sign myself up.
Mar 20, 2022 7:51 pm
I’m brand spanking new but count me in nonetheless!
Mar 20, 2022 8:13 pm
Adding you to the list!
Apr 7, 2022 10:55 am
Sounds like fun. Count me in.
Apr 7, 2022 1:21 pm
Awesome! Adding you
Apr 10, 2022 2:51 pm
I'll give it a go too
Apr 10, 2022 3:47 pm
And me too, please.
Apr 10, 2022 4:12 pm
Adam says:
And me too, please.
https://c.tenor.com/QJg3wfXCL5AAAAAM/surprise-chris-pratt.gif

Now that's the me too I wanted to see. :D

The former was stated in a humorous way and the intention of the post's writer wasn't to offend anyone.
The writer of this posts wants to express his sympathies to anyone who happened to experience something like that.
Apr 10, 2022 5:12 pm
Well heck, I might as well join the bandwagon!
Apr 10, 2022 5:19 pm
Looks like I won't have to worry about running out of guinea pigs that soon yet!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.