2.0 - The Shiny Cube

load previous
Apr 3, 2017 3:29 pm
as much as I don't like drawing attention to ourselves I don't see as we have a choice. we were already desperate for credits when we took that last job and we didn't get paid for that. I say we do it, but we watch out for maniacs with laser swords.
Apr 3, 2017 5:04 pm
"I don't think we can say no either but we're in a staged apartment so we don't have a trace back to them. We're going in knowing there's a possible double cross so trying to figure out our exit strategy in case we get set up as a patsy for all this at the beginning is a new thing for us and we probably need a deposit up front since we're likely doing most of the dangerous parts if not all plus the heavy lifting. I think we're all in agreement to take the job... just how much do you think they're willing to foot upfront for the prep and our fee."
Apr 3, 2017 5:05 pm
Half. Half now and the other half after the job
Apr 3, 2017 5:19 pm
"Half is always an agreeable number. And, we don't want the gem, we want credits. No way I want to be on the hook for fencing something like that."
Apr 3, 2017 6:01 pm
Nodding agreement he taps his thins lips with the tip of a finger, "So what are we thinking 50? or 75?"
Apr 3, 2017 6:07 pm
Stang, I'd settle for 25% and a month's worth of food...
Apr 3, 2017 6:28 pm
Akhrirar blinks, "I meant 50 to 75 thousand credits up front... the gem's got 'of' in it's name... it has a name. Plus we can buy whatever food we want... or rather food we'd 'all eat'..."
Apr 4, 2017 5:31 pm
50. don't want to appear too greedy.
Apr 4, 2017 6:09 pm
"Sound good... you are the negotiator of the group though..."
Apr 5, 2017 3:52 am
OOC:
Is that a signal for me to bring the Pantorans back in?
Apr 5, 2017 1:21 pm
OOC:
Unsure if Mala wants to do something she's good at... heh. Looks at Xenia's neck... XD
Apr 5, 2017 5:21 pm
OOC:
With darth's holiday -- it might be best for someone else to drive negotiations...
Apr 5, 2017 5:54 pm
OOC:
whoops! I'll be around for the next couple of days. I can at least get the initial rolls out of the way
Apr 5, 2017 7:23 pm
OOC:
ok! that mean you guys are ready for pantorans?
Apr 8, 2017 2:02 pm
OOC:
Sorry haven't been around. Yeah lets get some potstickers!! Thats what we want right?
Apr 8, 2017 3:09 pm
OOC:
Sorry for my delay here -- kid had a play thursday and friday and so that + work meant I wasn't making great progress here on Gamersplane. Will get things queued up, but expect this to go slowly as Darth is in the UK and I'm off skiing next week.
Apr 10, 2017 12:30 pm
OOC:
Im off for two weeks starting Sat. so... potstickers?
Apr 17, 2017 11:00 pm
OOC:
given a couple vacations -- any qualms with letting this one lie a little as we wait for vacationers to return?
Apr 18, 2017 12:53 pm
OOC:
Green Mamba looks up from his Bounties and Blasters Magazine. I'm sorry this month's issue has coupons... what were you saying? (Yeah no worries)
load next

Thread locked