Hi! I’m new here and looking to join a 5e game

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Mar 4, 2022 6:19 pm
Hey!
I’m new to PBP but I’m a player and a DM in both online and IRL games. As someone who dabbles in creative writing I would love to take part in a PBP game. I’m particularly interested in joining a 5e game, especially Strixhaven or Ebberon. I’d also love to give Artificer a go if anyone is open to having one in their game.
Looking forward to chatting with you all!
Prawn
Mar 4, 2022 6:27 pm
welcome, 5e games pop up fairly often, so keep an eye out, and soon you will find a game.
Mar 4, 2022 6:44 pm
Hey buddy. Welcome to Gamers' Plane.

I know @KoldikSteelskin is just starting a new Candlekeep Mystery for level 4s. But RK is right, 5e games are quite common.
Mar 4, 2022 7:30 pm
Welcome Flash, I am Indeed running through the 5th Chapter in Candlekeep Mysteries, Shemshime's Bedtime Rhyme, I'll be fully honest when saying I don't have a good understanding of the Artificer stats, this doesn't mean I'll stop you from playing one but it means you need a good grasp on their rules.
If your Interested in the game just let me know and I'll throw an Invite your way, Actually... I'll throw an Invite your way and if your not Interested because you've already played the Module or the story doesn't strike you as an interesting one no worries you just not join the game, I won't have any hard feelings.
Game Page (and place you can accept invite)
Mar 4, 2022 10:14 pm
Welcome, Flash!

If you want to see how GP functions, here are links to the New GP Member Guide, the forum rules, this video introduction made by user Qralloq and a little helpful formatting guide made by user Adam. You might also be interested in looking through some public games as well to get a feel for the site.

To join a game, keep your eyes on the Games Tavern, where GMs advertise their games and look for players.

You're also invited to join us on the Discord server for some friendly conversation, about the site, RPGs in general or anything else!

I also run a beginner's game as a quick introduction to GamersPlane and play-by-post, if you're interested.

If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to contact any of the following moderators:

bowlofspinach
CancerMan
Dramasailor
Len
Naatkinson
Qralloq
Keleth (site owner)

Happy gaming!

Len

Mar 4, 2022 10:52 pm
Welcome to the community, FlashPrawndon!
Mar 5, 2022 6:00 am
Welcome to the community, @FlashPrawndon!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.