Hey everyone

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Mar 9, 2022 7:53 pm
Hey gamers... someone said the best way to play every day is to join pbp... I'm a forever gm and I think its about time to start being a player. I've run d&d up to 3.5, pathfinder 1e and 2e, shadowrun 5e, starfinder and delta green. Ill be looking to join a group soon (hopefully), and once I get use to this, I hope to run some games for yall... thanks :)
Mar 9, 2022 8:05 pm
Welcome, wizard of the writing utensil!

If you want to see how GP functions, here are links to the New GP Member Guide, the forum rules, this video introduction made by user Qralloq and a little helpful formatting guide made by user Adam. You might also be interested in looking through some public games as well to get a feel for the site.

To join a game, keep your eyes on the Games Tavern, where GMs advertise their games and look for players.

You're also invited to join us on the Discord server for some friendly conversation, about the site, RPGs in general or anything else!

I also run a beginner's game as a quick introduction to GamersPlane and play-by-post, if you're interested.

If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to contact any of the following moderators:

bowlofspinach
CancerMan
Dramasailor
Len
Naatkinson
Qralloq
Keleth (site owner)

Happy gaming!
Mar 9, 2022 8:06 pm
Welcome to GP, pencilmage! A great place to be a player, for sure. Loads of great GMs here, many different games are played. Good luck finding a game!
Mar 9, 2022 8:09 pm
pencilmage says:
Hey gamers... someone said the best way to play every day is to join pbp...
Welcome Pencilmage! hope you enjoy your time spent playing RPG's by Pbp whoever said that is right it is a way to play whenever you want. of course there is always the risk that it will just eat up your entire life...
Mar 9, 2022 8:11 pm
Quote:
of course there is always the risk that it will just eat up your entire life...
Has that ever happened to anyone
[ +- ]
Mar 9, 2022 8:36 pm
Welcome!
Mar 9, 2022 9:05 pm
Welcome Aboard!
Mar 9, 2022 11:15 pm
Hello and welcome!
Mar 10, 2022 12:04 am
feeling welcome already, ty :)
Mar 10, 2022 2:03 am
bowlofspinach says:
Quote:
of course there is always the risk that it will just eat up your entire life...
I heard that!

Welcome pencilmage!
Mar 10, 2022 2:04 am
Welcome penwizard! :P

Len

Mar 10, 2022 3:55 am
Welcome to the community, pencilmage!
Mar 10, 2022 7:34 am
Welcome, looking forward to seeing that pencil of yours in action!
Mar 14, 2022 4:40 pm
Welcome to the community, @pencilmage!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.