A new fellow froggy cometh forth

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Mar 16, 2022 9:57 pm
Hello everyone!

Long story short, I am a 29 year-old French guy. I have played a few campaigns and many one-shots during my high school and college years, in Warhammer, DnD 3.5e/5e, Avatar the Last Airbender, Cthulhu, Vampires, and some homemade rules.
My playtime has significantly decreased since I've graduated, thus I am down to try some pbp.

I am usually a discrete and shy player, though I prefer lightweight rules systems in favor of RP.

Please let me know if you wanna know anything more about me!

I look forward to play with yall.

~~ Percelot
Mar 16, 2022 9:59 pm
Welcome to GP. There is growing interest here in Indie games and simpler rulesets favoring RP. Glad to have you aboard.
Mar 16, 2022 10:00 pm
Bonjour hi, Percelot. Welcome to Gamers Plane. I hope that you find some great games to join.
Mar 16, 2022 10:18 pm
Welcome.

Are those mainly the types of game you are interested in? Fantasy and Urban Fantasy/Horror? There are all sorts of games here, so tell what genres you like and I am sure we can find something to suit you.
Mar 16, 2022 10:40 pm
Thank yall for your welcome!
vagueGM says:

Are those mainly the types of game you are interested in? Fantasy and Urban Fantasy/Horror?
Indeed, those are the vibes I prefer. My tastes are pretty basic : med fantasy, low fantasy, Old World 1920s for CoC... Rather unoriginal, I guess!
Mar 16, 2022 10:54 pm
Percelot says:
... Rather unoriginal, I guess!
Also sometimes called 'the popular choice'.
Mar 16, 2022 11:57 pm
Hello and welcome!
Mar 17, 2022 1:47 am
Salut! Soyez la bienvenue.
Mar 17, 2022 4:48 am
Hey Percelot, welcome to the GP community!
Mar 17, 2022 4:52 am
Welcome, Percelot!

If you want to see how GP functions, here are links to the New GP Member Guide, the forum rules, this video introduction made by user Qralloq and a little helpful formatting guide made by user Adam. You might also be interested in looking through some public games as well to get a feel for the site.
If you have any questions about how to use the site, you can put them into our Questions and Help subforum.

To join a game, keep your eyes on the Games Tavern, where GMs advertise their games and look for players.

You're also invited to join us on the Discord server for some friendly conversation, about the site, RPGs in general or anything else!

I also run a beginner's game as a quick introduction to GamersPlane and play-by-post, if you're interested.

If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to contact any of the following moderators:

bowlofspinach
CancerMan
Dramasailor
Len
Naatkinson
Qralloq
Keleth (site owner)

Happy gaming!

Len

Mar 17, 2022 5:02 am
Welcome to the community!
Mar 17, 2022 6:33 am
Quote:
@KCC, any relation, by the way?
Mar 17, 2022 7:32 am
Welcome
Just the other day I had a character use frogging as a swear, so seeing a new frog makes it that much funnier

https://i.imgur.com/YYebcCM.png
Mar 17, 2022 2:01 pm
Welcome to the community, @Percelot!
Mar 17, 2022 2:52 pm
bowlofspinach says:
Quote:
@KCC, any relation, by the way?
What I think about when people mention froggy.

Welcome, I trust you aren't a terrie, Parcelot
Last edited March 17, 2022 2:53 pm

You do not have permission to post in this thread.