OOC

load previous
May 8, 2023 2:06 am
Ezz. says:
That little bit of bolded text makes me feel like I really fucked up not blasting out with some insane bullshit. That said, it was a 50/50 shot of them getting caught by Hypnotic pattern. Or, in our case, a 1 in 4 chance of it being a completely wasted turn.

I really should have hit Bobby with Foresight before we opened the door. That would've really turned up the heat. But I'm a big dumb, so... :D
I’ve been happy to burn the super saiyan wizard’s legendary resistances to make him more susceptible to any survivors’ your better spells.
May 8, 2023 2:18 am
You're all whittling down their legendary resistances!
And don't be stingy with the big stuff. That's what this level's all about!
Aug 19, 2023 5:51 am
Well, I hate to say it, but it's now been 12 days since annex logged into the site - several more since he last posted. I hope all is well with him, but over two weeks ago I messaged him directly here on the site, no response. I reached out to him on Discord as well last week and still no response there either. I'll stay in the game a few more weeks in the off-chance he returns to us - I hope he does.
Aug 19, 2023 11:09 am
I've shared a number of games with Annex over the years, and yes this is the first time he's been away for so long. I understand a number of us have messaged him here and on Discord, with no response. We really hope he's okay. I am genuinely worried.

It's safe to say this game is on indefinite hold, unless we hear from him.
Last edited August 19, 2023 11:13 am
Aug 20, 2023 2:11 pm
He was sporadically absent for a while and mentioned health stuff. It's possible he's just given up on the site as a whole, but these types of absences worry me as well. I'll be thinking about him and checking back occasionally.

Unfortunately, this was my last game on Gamersplane. Discord is just a superior method of PbP for me. Better mobile usage, push notifications, and most importantly, I can post at work. Gamersplane is blocked by the firewall. So I guess this is me stepping back and faaaaading awaaaaay......
Aug 23, 2023 2:02 pm
I will still be reaching out to Annex as often as I can without being pesky. For this game though I will be exiting. Thanks everyone for playing through our cartoon nostalgia with me!
Aug 24, 2023 12:02 am
Same. Thank you all for a lovely time, I really appreciate you sticking with it even when I slacked.
Aug 24, 2023 3:29 am
Likewise - good to play with you all, will see most of you across the boards.
Dec 10, 2023 6:09 am
@annex,

Hi. Guess Sheila is the only active character left here, huh?

Most of the players all abandoned GP shortly after you left for a while and I noticed that Shadowace has now been gone for a month as well.
Jan 15, 2024 4:07 am
Sigh.
Once I'm sure that I'm mentally up to complete this, I'll see about wrangling in some new blood.
Apr 1, 2024 7:11 am
I apologize for vanishing ftom the forum for 1.5(?) years. I'm about sane enough to hang out, but probably won't be rejoining any games soon.

I just came to thank @annex for running this. Both the nostalgic vibes and the rare chance to play 20th level were real treats!
Apr 2, 2024 3:17 am
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
I apologize for vanishing ftom the forum for 1.5(?) years. I'm about sane enough to hang out, but probably won't be rejoining any games soon.

I just came to thank @annex for running this. Both the nostalgic vibes and the rare chance to play 20th level were real treats!
It's great to see you back. I've had my own mental health challenges lately but I'm hanging in there. I'm glad you are, too. We shall game together another time.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.