OOC

load previous
Nov 7, 2022 9:35 am
Love those stickers! Now if only my bargain bins contained anything remotely resembling RPG things...
Nov 11, 2022 3:45 pm
FYI - my posts will likely be short and more reactive for a week or so. I just got into the 13th Age 2nd Edition playtest as a GM, and I'm going to be spending a lot of time trying to quickly get set up to run that. I'm still committed to seeing Diana though this adventure though, and once I'm done with my initial 13A prep work, I'll get back to more detailed posting here.

If I start to be a problem, give me a nudge.
Nov 16, 2022 2:28 am
Hi, peeps! I'm going to be painfully busy until the 30th juggling multiple projects. I hope I won't have to totally disappear but my posting will be very reduced. Apologies. Slaughter away, though. :)
Dec 3, 2022 8:31 pm
Has anyone attacked the invisible assassin yet?
Dec 4, 2022 1:08 pm
Hank pointed his arrows at the orc, if that's what you're asking. I forgot to state it more clearly.
Dec 8, 2022 1:27 am
I'm still alive but not kicking. Once I get past a doctor's appointment next Tuesday, I'll hopefully be in a frame of mind to focus on my games again. Thanks for holding on. 🙂
Dec 8, 2022 2:33 am
You better not be kicking, with that knee of yours! Please let it heal.
Dec 12, 2022 4:01 am
I'm still around - but I won't be posting for at least a few days this week, maybe more. My wife is dealing with some medical stuff, and games will be taking a back seat until that's resolved.
Dec 14, 2022 12:39 pm
https://www.cbr.com/dungeons-and-dragons-classic-cartoon-saturday-morning-adventures-miniseries/

Looks like our adventurers are coming back to the printed page!
Last edited December 14, 2022 12:40 pm
Dec 21, 2022 9:18 pm
They're back and so am I... in a limited capacity.
Dec 28, 2022 2:56 pm
Today ends my family's Christmas road trip and I couldn't be happier. It's been some of the longest weeks of my life and I'm so excited to be home. I hope it means I'll have a few extra minutes to post each day. I'm sorry to have disappeared for so long.
Dec 31, 2022 4:41 pm
I breaks my heart to say I have to quit the game (maybe that's an exaggeration, but I really like this game). Real life is keeping me from posting, and I don't expect that to change soon. So, alas, I have to hang up the Staff.

Good luck, everyone. Go save Kozar for me.
Jan 2, 2023 5:01 pm
It's been a long time since I've see Jabes, too. He hasn't been on the Discord in a couple months and shows inactive on the site for the last month.
Jan 22, 2023 5:55 pm
Sorry for being quiet for so long. Real life intervened and then, well... motivation was lacking. I intend to finish this game, albeit jumping way ahead to the sub-boss and boss fights since I'm more focused on recovery right now. I realize I've missed one announced exit and another unannounced one. How're the rest of you doing? Still with me?
Jan 22, 2023 10:11 pm
Quiet and mostly invisible, but still here.
Jan 23, 2023 2:07 am
Always here annex. I'm okay either way, whether it feels more right to provide a fitting ending by playing through the rest of the scene, or whether closing up now works better. And again, either way, thanks for running this game! We did get a whole lot of retro vibes for sure, I won't forget the extensive chargen backstory discussions we all had.
Jan 23, 2023 9:32 pm
I'm down for either option, I can see the wisdom in both.
Jan 24, 2023 1:40 am
No worries Annex. Still here, trying to poke my head in when work and the kids are not demanding the other 25 hours of my day :)
Jan 24, 2023 8:56 pm
Oof, yeah, I'm there with you.
Jan 28, 2023 5:19 am
It appears I am to join your ranks as we wind the game down!

Looking forward to joining you all as Bobby the Barbarian.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.