Day 2

load previous
May 2, 2022 8:58 pm
OOC:
There are tiers of potions of healing; I was not certain which one was given to me.
[ +- ] Potions of Healing (https://www.dndbeyond.com/magic-items/4708-potion-of-healing)
Last edited May 2, 2022 8:59 pm

Rolls

Potion of Healing - (2d4+2)

(32) + 2 = 7

May 2, 2022 9:01 pm
OOC:
Dm? Short rest? Yes? No?

Oh... Forgot about those Sorry... Btw Your name is long to write, so i would like to use an abriviature, would you prefer Hero or HAM? @HeroAmongMen
If that's a shortrest, anguis will evaluate the meat, if edible he will prepare some for consumption, if not he will just stuff the bag with multiple large pieces, that could last the hound for a while and take the rest closer to the hound, so he can consume it.

After that anguis will cook something for his companions, like tea or coffee.
[ +- ] Chef (lvl4)
OOC:
an extra 1d8 heal for everyone who spends hit dice during the rest if they consume Anguis's food/drinks.
Last edited May 2, 2022 9:11 pm
May 2, 2022 9:10 pm
OOC:
as a DM I can't limit your short rests , can I :). Well actually I would be much surprised if you don't take one. I will however need to to dice in which area you take a rest. And I will roll some dice to probably (with a tiny chance to) re spawn some monsters . If you rest in the same area your short rest is interrupted.
You may go back to settlement for a 100% safe short rests, but risk facing enemies on the way back
May 3, 2022 12:44 am
OOC:
Rest sounds get as Thorem's clothing de'acids (dries).

Thorem will take advantage of the extra 1d8 as he spends 1d10 for HD recover. He heals 9 Points of the 13 needed. and spend another d10 to get 2 more and will be 2 HP off. He gets back his action surge and second wind. and what the heck spends 1 more HD recovery and is fully healed.
Thorem will play his Dulcimer during the short rest. (Gives no bonus.)
Last edited May 3, 2022 12:54 am

Rolls

HD recover - (1d8, 1d10)

1d8 : (5) = 5

1d10 : (4) = 4

2 HD recovery dice - (1d10)

(2) = 2

HD recovery HP - (1d10)

(10) = 10

May 3, 2022 12:50 am
OOC:
Resting and healing

Rolls

Hit dice - (3d10+)

(921) = 12

More gealinh - (1d8)

(5) = 5

May 3, 2022 3:30 am
OOC:
resting, eating A's snacks, and regaining hp
Thanks Anguis, but (belch) too spicy for me.
OOC:
At 36/41.
Last edited May 3, 2022 3:37 am

Rolls

hd1 - (D12+2)

(4) + 2 = 6

Chef's treat - (D8)

(2) = 2

hd2 - (D12+2)

(7) + 2 = 9

hd3 - (D12+2)

(2) + 2 = 4

May 3, 2022 6:31 am
Believe me, it's good for you, who knows what descieses and curses swim all around us.... Here have a cookie Anguis hands over one of his treats that the made this morning with the leftover dough. Its one of those giant, palm sized, cookies with pieces of pumpkin and nuts in it (after consumption gives 2 temp. Hp)
[ +- ] cookie example
OOC:
so... What's with the crab...? If it's unedible anguis will still butcher it for multiple doggo meals.
Last edited May 3, 2022 6:39 am
May 3, 2022 6:42 am
OOC:
@bubbles it is up to you of you PC realise it or not, but hellhound is not a beast, it does not need to EAT. It has a desire to burn down the flesh.
@ everyone - you MUST decide WHERE do you take short rest. I see following options:
1. First maze room with lightning towers and baths
2. This maze room if you find out how to turn of the sound (otherwise the sound annoys you too much to have a proper rest)
3. Back at the settlement
May 3, 2022 6:44 am
OOC:
Yes, that's what I mean by 'eating', keeping the doggos sadistic pyromania cravings at bay.

I personally vote first room, it has sum chairs and whatnot.
Last edited May 3, 2022 7:35 am
May 3, 2022 7:31 am
Can't stay where we are for a short rest? That way Thorem doesn't have to move his acid'ed clothing.
May 3, 2022 7:56 am
OOC:
OK, since you rolled already without waiting for me to announce short rest ended the only safe place to take short rest without DM rolling for random monster appearing in the room (not to mention that the sound of the chests may attack them) is settlement, I'm moving you all back to the settlement and rolling random new monster spawn in the two maze levels you been to
People in the settlement help to clean up your clothes and armour, removing any acid leftovers.

Rolls

First level - (1d20)

Second level - (1d20)

May 3, 2022 10:55 am
OOC:
I rolled no random monsters, so we could move on
The party decides to move back to settlement and after a short rest in the settlement everyone but Yoth decided try to continue exploring Maze and move through the levels they been without issues. You reach the area with annoying chests
OOC:
What do you do now? If you go up the stairs in the water, decide who goes first.
May 3, 2022 3:27 pm
OOC:
Mal will go first.
May 3, 2022 3:28 pm
No touch those chests. I don't want to hear that noise again. He says that at the entrance to the pillar/chest room.
May 3, 2022 3:48 pm
Anguis shrugs Sure he then turns to the hound Do you know how to swim?
May 3, 2022 5:08 pm
With some hesitation hellhound gets into water and swims to the ladders so you all make it there. Mal with some effort opens trapdoors and find himself in attic illuminated with dim-light coming through windows partially covered by ruined curtains and from small holes in the ceiling. Room is covered with spider webs and you see several doors as well as ... ladders downwards.

https://i.imgur.com/HTLiX2z.jpg
What is the object in the middle of the room is hard to guess from the distance, probably a carpet roll, or what has sometimes been a carpet.
OOC:
The green circle is you - Mal.
What do you do - proceed or wait for others? There is room for one more person before you need to impact web
May 3, 2022 5:17 pm
Thorem lets you know he will have your backs while your doing this. He will wait at the water's edge for the party to return.
May 3, 2022 6:25 pm
Mal pulls out his tinderbox and torch, lights the torch, and burns the webs away.
May 4, 2022 12:33 am
Bellow is on the steps just ahead of Thorem.
Can't see anything.
Patience.
May 4, 2022 5:05 am
Yes yo burn them down and make few steps to see whole roomhttps://i.imgur.com/jIdUNj0.png
At the wall there are two attached plate males (rusted).
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.