Day 2

load previous
May 9, 2022 12:47 pm
Yes all door look alike
May 9, 2022 1:01 pm
Alright. Anguis opens a random door.
May 9, 2022 3:21 pm
Thorem comes up to Anguis as he is opening the door for support.
May 9, 2022 5:44 pm
Mal picks the door nearest to the spiderweb. He is first in the stack and says, "Alright, who is going to stack and breach this door with me?"

He hands the torch to Anguis, and pulls out his greatsword.
May 9, 2022 8:10 pm
OOC:
Rolling random for Anguis 1-3 left to right

Rolls

choose door - (1d3)

(1) = 1

May 9, 2022 8:27 pm
OOC:
Oh sorry there are actually one more doors now the hall, I ignored it. Anyway I like you both open same doors
As Anguis and Mal open one of the doors they see a room with an old and ruined bed of children or small creature size. Also a table and broken chair with a letter on the table.
https://i.imgur.com/FAMcjLq.png
You read the letter :
Hey, poltergeists. Would you stop throwing stuff, knocking about, and frightening folks and explain yourselves? I mean, we’re all about righting wrongs, punishing the guilty, apologizing for transgressions, and helping you into the light, but your tendency towards unspecific tantrums do not befit a respectable spirit, particularly if you died in adulthood. Plenty of ghostly apparitions have found ways to communicate productively. Get over your undead selves, stop the spectral shenanigans, and use your words.
May 9, 2022 8:36 pm
Anguis walks back out Whelp, that was creepy... Give me a second, i want to check something. Anguis walks to the middle of the big room and attempts to sense ghosts. He lifts one of his arms towards the ceiling and the other one perpendicularly from his spine he stands like that for five seconds before switching the arms up.
[ +- ] visualization aid
[ +- ] Divine Sense
Last edited May 9, 2022 8:47 pm
May 10, 2022 3:32 am
"Yep." Thorem just waits with his greataxe in hands.
May 10, 2022 4:17 am
Anguis do not feel anything special
OOC:
you sense no celestial, fiend, or undead within 60 feet of you that is not behind total cover
May 10, 2022 6:24 am
Whelp, there are either no ghosts, or they are real good at hiding.... Which door should we open next?
May 10, 2022 8:39 pm
OOC:
Mal would like to open the other door next to the spiderwebs.
May 12, 2022 6:00 am
HeroAmongMen says:
OOC:
Mal would like to open the other door next to the spiderwebs.
OOC:
does it mean Mal DO open the door, or does he just want to? Is there any particular reason you posted it as OOC?
May 12, 2022 3:05 pm
Surely anything behind these doors has already heard us. Bellow walks to the door in the corner near the stairs, announces to the party "Opening a door" and he opens the door and looks in.
May 12, 2022 4:30 pm
OOC:
TO prevent misunderstanding and make it easier I've marked similar objects (doors and arour) with markers, so you open door "4"
https://i.imgur.com/GsucbGG.jpg
Bellow open the door and there another bedroom, larger one, probably suited for adult and it does include some furniture, a table with some tools for making/serving food.
You discover that the locker next to the bad is locked, but it would be easy to break door open
OOC:
DC10 str check to open it locker
May 12, 2022 5:52 pm
Seeing that the place seems deserted. Thorem walks over to Door 3 and opens to gaze upon the contents.
May 12, 2022 7:23 pm
OOC:
Opening Door 3
Door does not seem to open but after applying a bit of a strength it opens with a squeak.
There is yet another bedroom, but a bed is broken in half and one half of it is moved away. There is also a chest that does not look like any other chests you have seen before - this one is flat, probably fit to be put under the bed.
What look out of place is a playhouse in a corner. If everything else in all rooms seem old out fashioned, partially ruined and covered with some dust, then this one looks fresh.
https://i.imgur.com/hziMbYn.jpg
May 12, 2022 11:53 pm
Thorem calls over "I found a chest and checking it." as he proceeds to open up the chest. He has tools if needed.
May 13, 2022 6:46 am
Chest opens without issues. You find two Manacles and a dagger that looks like sacrificial knife. And a book in black cover.
When you open a book it contains illustrated description of dark rituals to be performed killing different creatures, not limited to animals...
May 13, 2022 10:04 am
Torhem, show me what is there. Anything useful? Anguis follows the dwarf as soon as he hears the word chest. readying his sword just in case it is another mimic.

He picks up the dark book and begins to inspect it, does it feel familiar? Heh... have you ever felt this dejavu feeling like you encounter things in the past few days? Anguis turns to Torhem while holding the book.
May 13, 2022 2:43 pm
I found a chest too. This one is locked. I don't want to be alone when I open it so I drag the locker into the big room. There I break off the lock and open the locker.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.