Hiya!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Apr 13, 2022 12:11 am
Hiya! I’m Yoshifu, and I’m new to playing on forums. Also, I’m going to be using my phone, so I hope that won’t be an issue. Welp, that’s all I got to say…I’m going to go eat some pop tarts.
Last edited April 13, 2022 12:12 am

Len

Apr 13, 2022 12:48 am
Welcome to the community, Yoshifu! Yep, the site works just fine with phones 😃 Enjoy your pop tarts!
Apr 13, 2022 1:37 am
Welcome to the site!
Apr 13, 2022 1:55 am
Welcome Aboard!

Adam and the other developers have worked pretty hard at making the mobile experience fun & easy to navigate. I post mainly from my phone as well and have never had much trouble.
By now I think I've posted enough that if I went missing all anyone would have to do is use the predictive text to post for me and no one would know the difference. 😉
Apr 13, 2022 2:51 am
Hi, Yoshifu!
Apr 13, 2022 3:02 am
Welcome!
Apr 13, 2022 3:14 am
Welcome and I regularly use my phone. The devs have done some fantastic work to make that viable!
Apr 13, 2022 3:14 am
Welcome to GP, Yoshifu!
Apr 13, 2022 3:22 am
Welcome to GP!
Apr 13, 2022 3:42 am
Hello and welcome!
Apr 13, 2022 3:52 am
Welcome, Yoshifu!

If you want to see how GP functions, here are links to the New GP Member Guide, the forum rules, this video introduction made by user Qralloq and a little helpful formatting guide made by user Adam. You might also be interested in looking through some public games as well to get a feel for the site.
If you have any questions about how to use the site, you can put them into our Questions and Help subforum.

To join a game, keep your eyes on the Games Tavern, where GMs advertise their games and look for players.

You're also invited to join us on the Discord server for some friendly conversation, about the site, RPGs in general or anything else!

I also run a beginner's game as a quick introduction to GamersPlane and play-by-post, if you're interested.

If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to contact any of the following moderators:

bowlofspinach
CancerMan
Dramasailor
Len
Naatkinson
Qralloq
Keleth (site owner)

Happy gaming!
Apr 13, 2022 5:24 am
Welcome Yoshifu

What sort of games are you looking for? What --in anything-- have you played and enjoyed?

There a lots of sorts of games here, using lots of different systems. Don't worry if you don't know what they are called, telling us what sort of stories, books, games, movies, tv shows, or whatnot, you like can help us find a place for you play.
Apr 13, 2022 7:51 am
https://c.tenor.com/Zxu5S6-0qHAAAAAM/whalecome.gif
Apr 13, 2022 9:00 am
Welcome to the community, @Yoshifu!
Apr 13, 2022 3:14 pm
Howdy, and welcome to GP!
Apr 13, 2022 3:16 pm
Welcome!
Apr 16, 2022 4:56 am
Webcam!
There you go, the biggest issue with using you phone on this site will be autocorrect
OOC:
welcome
Apr 16, 2022 3:52 pm
Welcome!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.