📰 A Friend in Need

load previous
Jun 12, 2022 11:39 pm
"Anyone bring rope or something so we can tie up Sleeping Beauty here?" Fynn says, gesturing at the half-orc.

Fynn walks over to Floon to take a look at his wounds.

Rolls

Fynnhorn: Medicine - (1d20+2)

(11) + 2 = 13

Floon

Adam

Jun 13, 2022 4:55 am
From the way Floon moves, Flynn guesses a number of the young man's injuries are internal and serious. He's lucky to be in a city where magical healing is available (for a price).

Floon starts to remove his shirt. He winces as he slides it over his shoulders, even though the shirt is little more than a torn and bloody rag. With the shirt removed, Flynn sees the angry crimson bruises that cover Floon's body. Renaer gasps at seeing his poor friend's abused body.

"Would... this... help?" Floon's breathing is as ragged as the shirt. He rolls the shirt into a makeshift rope and offers it to Flynn.

Floon
Jun 13, 2022 10:34 am
"why is that orc so important he's no more implicated in crime than the vagrant we decidedly ignored a few moments ago?" Vincent say and then shakes his head, "one of those words is incorrect." he writes the sentence down then trying to find on which one.
Jun 13, 2022 7:12 pm
"We have to get Floon out of here safely. Take the half-orc's weapon, if he has one. If you can tie him up, we'll take him back with us; otherwise, leave him before he wakes."

Fynn looks back at Floon. "You need to see a healer, and fast. This should help you until then. Chestum Painum Evictum!"
OOC:
Using my last remaining spell slot to cast Healing Word on Floon

Rolls

Healing Word on Floon - (1d4+3)

(1) + 3 = 4

Jun 13, 2022 8:49 pm
Jodelle gazes over Vincent's shoulder at the piece of paper with the sentence on it.

"Uhm... is that a puzzle...?" she scratches the back of her head and walks off, she hates puzzles.

"Another question, guys... where did squidman go? I really think he was inside my brain"
(and left quickly, as there was not much there)
"and told me to poke Patience... so sorry about that, big guy..."

Not there

Adam

Jun 14, 2022 5:42 am
Flynn's healing magic brings colour to his cheeks and removes it from his ribs. There's no sign of squidman but with Floon's rescue, there's every sign of a strong front page.
OOC:
That's it. You can just narrate it to completion. I'll leave it up to you to decide if our heroes turned the half-orc torturer into the watch.

...and that completes chapter one of WDH. It's a good place to decide if we want to stop or continue.
Not there
Jun 14, 2022 7:15 am
Patience pats Jodelle on the back "No worries Jodelle. I know if you were really angry with me, I wouldn't be here to tell the tale" He laughs a warm, forgiving chuckle.

"I can't guarantee you won't get a call out in my article though" The Firbolg teases.
Jun 14, 2022 12:10 pm
"is Linguistic Studies a puzzle?" Vincent Gives a short smile, "It's rather Imperative that one Employed with the Broadsheets have an comprehensive knowledge of the language in use, really though I'm Particularly Proficient at using descriptive words when speaking halfling."

You do not have permission to post in this thread.