Chapter 1: The Schoolyard

load previous
May 8, 2022 8:57 pm
Birger feels an unpleasant sense of guilt at the mentioning of skipping class, so he is relieved when Michael oppose the idea. "We can't skip school. My mom will find out. Maybe we could meet the library in the first recess." he suggests.
OOC:

Birger don't like skipping classes either. But I'm fine if we do go somewhere else.
May 8, 2022 10:20 pm
"Louisa, why don’t you come with us and tell us about everything you saw? I mean, who could blame us for being too upset for school, eh? And Birger, I won’t let you get in trouble: just tell your parents I made you do it if it ever comes up. Lets head to changing rooms - they’re not being used this morning. we can come up with a plan to find Pelle, ok?"
Last edited May 9, 2022 2:05 am
May 9, 2022 2:15 am
"I don't know, maybe Louisa would be better here getting information," Robbie says. "I mean, she has a skill. She knows stuff." Robbie winks and nods at her knowingly. "Maybe we could look around, in between classes, and meet back up later. I mean, I kind of want to see what happened in the school. It's not every day a giant robot blows up science class. Do you think it has a death ray?"
Last edited May 9, 2022 2:16 am
May 9, 2022 2:23 am
"Look, Robbie, Pele is missing. Every second we waste makes its less likely we’ll ever find him. But it’s best if we work as a team, so I guess we should vote on it. Who’s says we go into school and try and find out something else, and who says we go find Pele, now?"

Erik looks to each of the gang in turn
May 9, 2022 2:32 pm
Andreas's eyes go wide at the mention of a robot but he doesn't say anything despite how cool it sounds. Once Erik starts saying about not going to school Andrea's just smirks "Yeah, they probably won't even notice with all this going on. Let's see if we can find Pelle, once we do I'm sure everyone will be so grateful we won't get into any trouble"
May 9, 2022 10:17 pm
"I guess if Pelle is in trouble. We should find him and see if we can help him." Birger says hesitantly. Andreas and Erik seems very convincing in their reasoning for skipping school, so maybe it is okay given the circumstances.
May 10, 2022 3:08 am
RObbie turns so he's not facing Louisa and says, "yeah, but if we miss school we'll be in a lot of trouble," but he's winking at Andreas the whole time.
May 10, 2022 4:46 am
Louisa watches your conversation with a thoughtful, scrunched up expression. After a few moments, she offers: "Let's make a deal, okay?" She points at your group. "You tell me anything you find out immediately when you find out." Then she points at herself. "And I won't rat you out for skipping school today!"
May 10, 2022 11:31 am
Erik grits hs teeth momentarily and scowls - that girl is trouble - however, taking a moment to compose himself, he replies:

"Sure Louisa, provided that you ask around in school and find out what you can and share that with us too. We'll meet up with you back here after school, ok?"

Erik looks around the team, "Robbie? Mikey? Are you in? Birger? Andreas?"
May 10, 2022 12:16 pm
Louisa replies with finger guns of confirmation.
May 10, 2022 12:25 pm
"Okay, I'm in," Mikey says, needlessly cinching his backpack straps as if preparing for action. He's a bit less nervous with Louisa out of the way.
May 10, 2022 1:03 pm
Andreas nods with a grin "Sure, lets go"
May 10, 2022 4:16 pm
Robbie shrugs and just says, "OK." He'll have to get himself ready for the punishment he's going to received when it becomes clear he wasn't in school that day.
May 10, 2022 4:31 pm
"I'm in" Birger replies. Having made the decision, he is now feeling excitement about their new mission. It is almost æike they are detectives or secret ahents, he thinks to himself.
May 10, 2022 5:37 pm
Once you have all agreed on this plan, all that's left is to sneak off. Luckily, there's still a bit of a commotion, so nobody is paying attention to you, except for Louisa who watches you with a broad grin until another girl addresses her and she turns her eyes to her.

You're unsure where to go to discuss your next steps. It definitely has to be somewhere where you're unlikely to run into any of your parents. Or anyone who could rat you out to them. Unfortunately, the old magnetrine that you turned into your hideout is too far away. But maybe you can come up with a place to stay and talk for now...
OOC:
Sorry, this thread is turning into a lot of discussion 😅
Where are you headed? My first suggestion would be one of your houses, assuming your parents are at work. Or you can come up with some hidden spot in town that you know of.
May 11, 2022 2:35 am
OOC:
We can go to my anchor’s (Alfred’s) bicycle shop. We can tell Alfred about the incident and say School is out for this morning, and that we need lend some bikes for the gang to search for Pelle?
May 11, 2022 3:43 am
OOC:
I like it!
May 11, 2022 4:11 am
OOC:
The bike shop sounds like a good place to start.
May 11, 2022 9:00 am
OOC:
Bike shop sounds like a plan :)
May 11, 2022 2:56 pm
OOC:
Great plan
Last edited May 13, 2022 1:55 pm
load next

Thread locked