Release Notes May 25th 2022

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
May 26, 2022 7:35 am
graylion says:
Excellent, I went to the staging site but I do not see how to add a test game or use the test dice there. I am so excited to poke these dice.

Thank you
Cheers. I don't know much about how dice pools are supposed to work, but when this functionality is deployed to live then let us know what you're trying to do in the Questions and Help forum and we'll see if we can get you set up.
May 26, 2022 7:04 pm
Adam says:
graylion says:
Excellent, I went to the staging site but I do not see how to add a test game or use the test dice there. I am so excited to poke these dice.

Thank you
Cheers. I don't know much about how dice pools are supposed to work, but when this functionality is deployed to live then let us know what you're trying to do in the Questions and Help forum and we'll see if we can get you set up.
Thank you and thank you for your efforts.
Jun 18, 2022 7:11 am
Released.
Jun 18, 2022 8:12 am
HOLYCOW

Thanks for the new toys!
Jun 18, 2022 1:25 pm
This is fun!
Thanks everyone that made it possible.
Jun 18, 2022 4:59 pm
Minor bugs, but the fancy vdu doesn't seem to take on font type properly by default unlike the other fancy tags. You need to manually nest another formatting tag inside of it in order to have the desired result.

Also, if the color is changed, the last blinking underline remains green instead of also changing color.

Example with default formatting, supposed to be Open Sans.
Example with nested formatting tags. The fancy vdu tag needs to be first in order for this to work.
Example with color. Last underline is incorrect color.
Last edited June 18, 2022 5:00 pm
Jun 18, 2022 5:27 pm
[ +- ] a meme i made
Also, I didn't realize until now that headers created more visual effects than the normal html version of those tags. They certainly look wonky with some of the other tags, especially the fancy tags.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.