[ Closed ] Reclaiming the Shattered Lands (D&D 5e)

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Nov 11, 2022 7:55 pm
GreyWord says:
P.S. I don't like role-playing minority race/background. I would be looking into researching what's a typical adventurer for the settings and work with that.
I have setting information on the game but the campaign is out in the wilds and so has a mix of the three major societies. You can read up the the standard races and classes for each land here
Nov 27, 2022 6:28 pm
Can I get into this game? If it’s gonna be active? I see that you started this thread back in July.

Would be my first game on this platform. And no experience with 5E, alhough I will be playing it after Christmas in real life & got access to the books. As for role, I’m quite open to anyrhing to help the party along.

Will you send an invite of sorts if I get accepted?
Feb 2, 2023 2:31 am
If your still recruiting I'm still interested. Let me know
Oct 11, 2023 2:46 pm
We are open for one more player willing to join in the thick of it. 7th level now, see the game for details
Last edited October 11, 2023 2:46 pm
Oct 11, 2023 4:17 pm
I see you mentioned west marches style. How close to that are you going? Is it out job to put groups together and then you make a forum just for that group? I see a lot of people interested and would not want to overwhelm anyone but throwing my hat in the ring
Oct 11, 2023 4:57 pm
I started with that on mind but the game has settled into a single group. They still have a base and go out to explore but with only a single team I don't think it is really a full on West matchers game anymore. Though it has continued with people joining and leaving throughout. For now I will keep it to a single team so you would be joining them if you want into the game.

I am using full West matches style in my Tiny Shattered Lands game that uses the same setting but a different system. I run it for newcomer so it has allot of through traffic. Some stick around and form groups. It is an open game now and it's much more lighthearted due to the simple game system and my efforts to keep it simple for newcomer.
Oct 11, 2023 6:36 pm
I've joined in, seems i'm 5 of 5
Oct 11, 2023 9:36 pm
I would be interested. I would need to think about what to make for a character...
Oct 11, 2023 9:39 pm
also would like to join
Oct 12, 2023 7:18 pm
I am looking into this and will let you know by this weekend
Oct 12, 2023 11:06 pm
I'm interested! You have my sword, and my shield, etc
Oct 12, 2023 11:06 pm
I'm interested! You have my sword, and my shield, etc
Oct 12, 2023 11:10 pm
Invites sent to Tom33 and Smiley. Sorry Appalahi but that is my limit at this time. If thinks change I will post here and tag you then.
Last edited October 12, 2023 11:10 pm

You do not have permission to post in this thread.