Chapter 4: The Bunker Lady

load previous
Jun 27, 2022 3:14 pm
OOC:
hey Mikey, can Andreas borrow your virtual dice? 😂
Jun 27, 2022 8:32 pm
"She is not very nice" Birger whispers to Erik. "I think we should go."
OOC:

Yes, let's regroup and make use of the information Mikey gained.
Jun 27, 2022 8:38 pm
Erik nods in agreement and turns to Fru Hedberg. "We're not random kids, we're Pelle's friends. We only want to help. But we won't take up anymore of your time. Good day to you"

Erik spins on his heels and marches out careful to keep as much distance between himself and Robot-Baby as space will allow.

"Come on, you lot", Erik says
Jun 27, 2022 8:50 pm
"We'll call this a draw," says Robbie to the Robot-Baby. "Yeah. you
re right Erik. We'll have to figure out to find Pelle on our own."
Jun 28, 2022 5:27 am
Your group heads back outside and a bit away from the bunker to regroup. You're starting to get pretty cold after being outside in the snow all day.
Jun 28, 2022 7:44 am
Feeling deflated that the gang has yet to find any clues to Pelle's wherabouts, Erik is suddenly aware of the biting cold. Instinctively, he throws his arms around himself and shivers.

"We need to get somewhere warm and think about what to do next. Maybe we should go back to Alfred's and puzzle out what to do next. He has hot chocolate, too. What do you think, guys?"
Jun 28, 2022 8:47 pm
Birger nods. He longs to be somewhere nice and cozy and comfortable. All the events of the day have taken their toll on the young computer geek.
Jun 28, 2022 9:44 pm
"Hot chocolate is good," says Robbie. "I guess as long as we keep moving we won't be cold anymore until we have the chocolate." He looks out towards the bikes and hopes they're all still there and in tact.
Last edited June 28, 2022 9:44 pm
Jun 29, 2022 6:18 am
The bikes still look fine, exactly where you left them. It's a bit of a ride back to Stenhamra but with the thought of some nice warm place to warm up for a while, you should be able to make it there.
OOC:
You also have your hideout, the old magnetrine ship, outside the city. I would assume you have some way to heat it so it's useable in winter.
If you head there, any of you with conditions could try to heal them as you discuss your next steps
Jun 29, 2022 9:37 am
Andreas stalks over to the bikes "Well I'm going to keep looking for Pelle no matter what that witch says" he says with a hint of anger in his voice "Let's go check out the Ship, we can get warm there and there's always a chance Pelle might have found his way there" before the others can answer he starts riding.
Jun 29, 2022 11:03 pm
"OK, Andreas," says Robbie quietly agreeing. The day has taken a bit of a toll on him, and he'd just like to get anywhere quiet and safe. He pedals on silently, making sure they all stay together, but focuses on the destination to help keep his mind off everything that has transpired.
Jul 5, 2022 5:06 pm
Birger is happy to be going to their hideout. He really likes that place. There is something special about it.
The thought of going there is what keeps his bike going.

Thread locked