OOC

Jun 24, 2022 7:41 pm
This will house all OOC interactions.
Jun 24, 2022 8:02 pm
I will play Freda the Power Ranger
Jun 24, 2022 8:33 pm
I would like to play BLODGETT please (btw there are two identical posts for that character)
Jun 24, 2022 9:04 pm
Jomsviking says:
I will play Freda the Power Ranger
DONE!
Jun 24, 2022 9:05 pm
tibbius says:
I would like to play BLODGETT please (btw there are two identical posts for that character)
DONE!

... and edited! Oops! Thanks!
Jun 25, 2022 3:58 am
https://i.imgur.com/bKMlfZT.jpg

Freda is, THE Apex Predator. She appears to be part Elven, but claims her ancestors came from another planet in a city. But that's only if she gets to talking. She spends entire weeks without speaking. In her element there's no need to.

As to where isn't her element. That is anyone's guess. She always is in control of herself and, being an incredibly skilled warrior she has nearly unbreakable poise. Being an incredibly disciplined person she has brilliant mental hygiene.

She is socially aloof and avoids parties. Her pastimes involve hunting and eating things exclusively. She has a good heart, but it's hard to tell whether or not she is going to kill something at any given moment. The world is her oyster. She nearly always eats or collects a trophy from her kills.
Last edited June 25, 2022 5:32 am
Jun 25, 2022 8:34 am
Jomsviking says:
https://i.imgur.com/bKMlfZT.jpg

Freda is, THE Apex Predator. She appears to be part Elven, but claims her ancestors came from another planet in a city. But that's only if she gets to talking. She spends entire weeks without speaking. In her element there's no need to.

As to where isn't her element. That is anyone's guess. She always is in control of herself and, being an incredibly skilled warrior she has nearly unbreakable poise. Being an incredibly disciplined person she has brilliant mental hygiene.

She is socially aloof and avoids parties. Her pastimes involve hunting and eating things exclusively. She has a good heart, but it's hard to tell whether or not she is going to kill something at any given moment. The world is her oyster. She nearly always eats or collects a trophy from her kills.
Nicely done!
Jun 25, 2022 11:57 am
Thinking that BLODGETT arrived in the area as an applicant for the job of chef d cuisine at the miners' dining hall. Being a halfling, he can leverage his culture's foodie reputation to advantage himself in seeking that position. Once installed, his plan is to carefully embezzle from the grocery purchase account.
Jun 25, 2022 2:48 pm
I would like to play SUKET (L4 Robber) please, and thank you. Don't see her sheet in the Pre-Gen thread yet
Jun 26, 2022 12:41 am
Drakis2 says:
I would like to play SUKET (L4 Robber) please, and thank you. Don't see her sheet in the Pre-Gen thread yet
DONE!
Jun 26, 2022 1:22 am
Thank you. I will grab a character image, and fill in a character sheet a bit later, and send it all over
Jun 26, 2022 2:46 am
I'll take the illusionist.
Jun 26, 2022 3:21 am
Have submitted my character sheet
Jun 26, 2022 3:26 am
What are Phanstern's spells?
Jun 26, 2022 8:26 am
WhtKnt says:
You can choose them! That's why I didn't list them. They are pre-gen characters but I have to give you at least that much control
Jun 26, 2022 3:56 pm
Grezen says:
WhtKnt says:
You can choose them! That's why I didn't list them. They are pre-gen characters but I have to give you at least that much control
KK. I'll get on it today.
Jun 26, 2022 6:51 pm
Phanstern is ready for action!!!
Jul 2, 2022 4:18 pm
Sorry it took me a while to find everything and get in.
Jul 3, 2022 7:50 pm
What's up my crawlers? Some of you I know, some not, either way let's do this!

*What edition are we playing? 1st? 2nd? BECMI?
Last edited July 3, 2022 7:52 pm
Jul 3, 2022 8:06 pm
dominion451 says:
What's up my crawlers? Some of you I know, some not, either way let's do this!

*What edition are we playing? 1st? 2nd? BECMI?
AD&D
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.