New French Guy on GP

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Aug 23, 2022 10:07 pm
Hello everyone !

I am a French player. I started roleplaying with DnD 5e 2 years ago during lockdown. I played with some friends and I was the GM.
I am looking for being a player here.
I can't wait to start some games with you all.

As I say on my profil, I am looking for fantasy games or futuristic like cyberpunk or with mechas.

Tell me in the comments if you stopped by here. I will be glad to share a few words.

Have a nice day !
Vanjeld
Aug 23, 2022 10:10 pm
Welcome Aboard!

You'll find games of just about every genre around on GamersPlane. Plenty of friendly and helpful members of the community as well! I highly recommend following the link to our DISCORD (once @bowlofspinach shows up with her helpful list of links). It's a nice, informal way to get to know the various members of our very active gaming community, voice your opinions or drop some knowledge on us.
Aug 23, 2022 10:27 pm
Welcome Vanjeld.

Are you looking to be a player in DnD, or are you interested in learning other systems?

DnD is fine for 'fantasy' but might not be best for some of the other genres you listed. :)
Aug 23, 2022 10:33 pm
Welcome, Vanjeld!
Aug 23, 2022 10:44 pm
Ca va Vanjeld, Bienvenue ici!
Aug 23, 2022 10:46 pm
Bonjours du Québec cousin Français!
Aug 23, 2022 11:02 pm
Bonjour hi Vanjeld!
Aug 23, 2022 11:35 pm
Welcome to GP!
Aug 24, 2022 1:06 am
Welcome!
Aug 24, 2022 2:01 am
Salut! Welcome to the site.
Aug 24, 2022 4:16 am
Welcome, Vanjeld!

If you want to see how GP functions, here are links to the New GP Member Guide, the forum rules, this video introduction made by user Qralloq and a little helpful formatting guide made by user Adam. You might also be interested in looking through some public games as well to get a feel for the site.
If you have any questions about how to use the site, you can put them into our Questions and Help subforum.

To join a game, keep your eyes on the Games Tavern, where GMs advertise their games and look for players.

You're also invited to join us on the Discord server for some friendly conversation, about the site, RPGs in general or anything else!

If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to contact any of the following moderators:

bowlofspinach
CancerMan
Dramasailor
Len
Naatkinson
Qralloq
Keleth (site owner)

Happy gaming!
Aug 24, 2022 6:40 am
Welcome to the community, Vanjeld!
Aug 24, 2022 6:42 am
Welcome, Vanjeld!
Aug 24, 2022 8:18 am
Welcome Vanjeld! Hope to join in a game with you soon, have a great time here! :D
Aug 24, 2022 1:26 pm
witchdoctor says:
Welcome Aboard!

You'll find games of just about every genre around on GamersPlane. Plenty of friendly and helpful members of the community as well! I highly recommend following the link to our DISCORD (once @bowlofspinach shows up with her helpful list of links). It's a nice, informal way to get to know the various members of our very active gaming community, voice your opinions or drop some knowledge on us.
So bowlofspinach showed up as you said with "a few" links 😁, I followed the link to the Discord server !
Thank you for your welcome !
Aug 24, 2022 1:31 pm
vagueGM says:
Welcome Vanjeld.

Are you looking to be a player in DnD, or are you interested in learning other systems?

DnD is fine for 'fantasy' but might not be best for some of the other genres you listed. :)
I am here to do both, play DnD and learn other systems. I already know a little bit of Starfinder. It's a game I would be glad to play. Generally I like non real genres with different races, magic or advanced technology. This kind of things.

Thank you for your welcome !
Aug 24, 2022 1:34 pm
Thank you everyone and to my fellow cousin from Québec !

Salut Cathamber, ravi d'être ici et d'avoir découvert cette plateforme ! Merci pour l'accueil !

Thanks Qralloq !!!!
Aug 25, 2022 9:37 am
Welcome :)
Aug 25, 2022 12:14 pm
Greetings and Salutations!
Aug 25, 2022 5:01 pm
Welcome to GP, Vanjeld!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.