Warlock! OOC Discussion

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous

Len

Sep 22, 2022 5:35 pm
Ciriaco says:
Where in the Traitor's Edition is Pluck discussed? I haven't had a chance to read the book carefully, but I didn't see anything about Pluck when I skimmed it.
Oh, you're right Ciri! My mistake, pluck is not mentioned in the Traitor's Edition. I'm not sure where I read about pluck; maybe it was just from Harrigan's comment.
Sep 22, 2022 8:22 pm
Ah, okay! In that case, Harrigan, what is Pluck? How does it work?
Sep 23, 2022 12:48 am
Huh. I thought I'd read that Pluck made it into the TE. I bought that edition today to get us all on the same page -- will have a look through it shortly, and I'll also post a breakdown of some key mechanics -- like Pluck.

Len

Sep 24, 2022 4:44 am
Love the gazetteer posts, Harrigan. Giving me a strong urge to rewatch Excalibur! Would you encourage us to work in elements of the setting further into our backstories or would you rather us keep backstories terse?
Sep 24, 2022 4:54 am
More than pleased if someone wants to plug in a little tighter with the setting, but there's certainly no requirement to do so. Terse is fine if you just want to take your prompts and play, finding out who you are, but having a little more to go on is always good as well!
Sep 24, 2022 5:38 am
Right. Primer is up, getting into the mechanics a bit. Everyone has a character submitted... hoping to get started tomorrow or Sunday, Colorado time.

KCC

Sep 24, 2022 9:46 am
I’ll probably keep things loosey goosey, and just riff on whatever comes up in game.
Sep 25, 2022 11:05 pm
Hoping to launch the IC thread tonight. We'll see if I get there!
Sep 25, 2022 11:13 pm
Oh, a few little clean-up items for some of your:

Banio and Foghorn -- please choose / randomly determine 2-3 Traits and add them to your sheet.

Lambert, you should be Thief (7) rather than Thief (1) for your career skill.

Rausimod -- in the armor section, 'Shield' should be 'Helmet and Shield.'

Trusova -- please add your background (d6 table) results to your sheet. (Pomperburg Road, Seeing a Dragon)
Sep 26, 2022 12:41 am
Okay! I'm traveling, and reluctant to try editing the character sheet on my phone. But I'll be home tomorrow and will add the missing traits to Banio's sheet tomorrow evening.
Sep 26, 2022 3:07 am
No worries! An initial post is unlikely tonight and I'm traveling tomorrow. I am working on it, though, so expect to see it soon. Patience, my pretties!

Len

Sep 26, 2022 4:01 am
Harrigan says:
'Trusova -- please add your background (d6 table) results to your sheet. (Pomperburg Road, Seeing a Dragon)
Nice catch. Fixed. No hurry on the initial post, and safe travels to everyone on the road!
Sep 27, 2022 5:26 am
Right — have the opening post written, but it needs an edit and it’s late. So expect to see it tomorrow night. Hopefully no one will mind a little hard-framing at the front of this, including an assumption that you’re all working together already…
Sep 27, 2022 2:11 pm
Works for me! I think I've finished my character. Please let me know if there's anything missing, or anything that doesn't work for the premise you have in mind.
Sep 27, 2022 3:29 pm
Works for me too, we can improv the details as we go.
Sep 27, 2022 3:44 pm
"Sounds like dragon trickery, trying to tell us where we are and where we've been. Lies and deceit! Never trust a dragon!"
Sep 28, 2022 10:22 am
Work trip is proving rough for free time. Hoping for the opener tonight, or tomorrow.
Sep 28, 2022 10:27 am
Don't sweat it. Safe travels!
Oct 1, 2022 2:34 am
Alrighty. Out first post is up, we're away. Sorry it wasn't a little tighter and leaner, wanted to do a little stage-setting and provide some hooks and pegs to hang things on.

If you have questions -- let 'em out there and we'll hash it all out.

Thanks for being patient. Stupid work.
Oct 1, 2022 3:59 pm
Quick request -- can everyone please make their PCs 'public'? (Using the Add to Library switch...)
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.