Warlock! OOC Discussion

load previous
Oct 5, 2022 9:42 pm
And... there. Hopefully I have now appropriately set the tone of the game.

BTW, there's no railroad here -- many things we can explore after this scene. Feel no pressure to work for someone like Tyrinious. Unless, you know, you want more of that gold.

KCC

Oct 5, 2022 11:37 pm
You won’t find me mending that wound. Usually a bad choice to cast judgement on a throat slashers most recent work!

"Right call, sir. Insubordinate, I reckon!"

Even complimenting the work is a tricky business!
Last edited October 6, 2022 4:03 am
Oct 6, 2022 3:52 am
Yeah. I have no idea if this is what Warhammer was like back in the day, but this is what my Warahmmer|lock! is like. =]
Oct 6, 2022 4:55 am
Yeah, Trusova won't help the dying man. She might look down on him with a "What did you think would happen?" look in her eye. She's not heartless, but she learned early on that the world is too hard to waste her energy on fools.

KCC

Oct 7, 2022 12:31 am
Lambert and Foghorn are speed running the hard-ass captain/difficult underling duo from a Buddy Cop movie.
Last edited October 7, 2022 12:31 am

KCC

Oct 9, 2022 7:43 am
Quote:
In terms of RP etiquette, I made a post where my character spoke to your character directly. It's absolutely fine to ignore another PC, but I think it's a good idea to state that explicitly in your response, so the other person knows that you saw and responded to the initial overture.
"I’d put any verbal to-and-fro in bold, to ensure it really doesn’t get missed. I’m certain it’s the GP standard so maybe that’s where the confusion arose from."
Last edited October 9, 2022 7:43 am
Oct 9, 2022 9:45 am
Good advice, but I didn't miss Ciriaco's post. I simply forgot about what Banio said. Totally my mistake. 🙂
Oct 9, 2022 2:07 pm
I can certainly bold my character's dialogue in the future. Again, I would've been cool with Banio being ignored. I just wanted to make sure that it was intentional, since it would affect how I played him. For example, he'd feel differently about setting out on another expedition by boat if he thought he hadn't been paid for the last one.
Oct 12, 2022 2:22 pm
Quote:
Passing beneath the worn and faded sign depicting a dirty, disheveled, half-naked woman with a fish trail beckoning those on the street inside...
So a Starbucks then? 😄
Oct 12, 2022 2:24 pm
…

Yes!

But… mankier.
Oct 13, 2022 3:57 am
As posted in Absences:
Quote:
My partner and I are celebrating 18 years together today. Probably won't be posting over the next 24 hours or so.
Oct 13, 2022 5:36 am
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
As posted in Absences:
Quote:
My partner and I are celebrating 18 years together today. Probably won't be posting over the next 24 hours or so.
Congrats! No wonder Foghorn ran from the sisters! =]
Oct 15, 2022 3:54 am

Where's your character from? Multi Public

Local, baby!
Not from around here, that's for sure.
That's my business, fool!
Last edited October 16, 2022 5:22 am
Oct 16, 2022 12:20 am
Just checking in with everyone to make sure you'll all cool with how I'm running things, the pace, the relative lack of focus (I'm happy to sort of find our way in this game, but that might not be to everyone's taste), etc. Everyone doing okay?

Len

Oct 16, 2022 5:03 am
I'm having a blast so far, Harrigan! Loving the manky, murky world and all the colorful characters.

KCC

Oct 16, 2022 5:23 am
Nothing like Lambert getting knifed in the street for trying to pilfer a mace from a Hissanian to really bring the group together and bond. My next character will surely join a band of fast friends and adventurers.

Having a good time thus far!
Oct 16, 2022 5:28 am
KCC says:
Nothing like Lambert getting knifed in the street for trying to pilfer a mace from a Hissanian to really bring the group together and bond.
Not quite, but close!

KCC

Oct 16, 2022 5:35 am
I do get knifed in the street, but it doesn’t bring the group together.
Oct 16, 2022 5:37 am
No one's getting knifed just yet! ;)

Also, dropped some gods into the gazetteer. Nothing that's not in the main book, but adding to the doc as we go...

Also, good to hear, Len!
Oct 16, 2022 5:39 am
Yeah having a blast here! I can practically smell the mankiness! 😆

Hey I did the poll settings wrong so it didn't show me who voted what. 😅 The intention being to help me RP Foghorn's assessment of your PC.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.