GAME CHAT 3: The Mournland

load previous
Nov 13, 2022 3:48 am
Gabrielle retches and coughs up phlegm and blood, spitting it on the ground. She stumbles towards the group, avoiding Moisie's body.

"What in the Nine Hells was that?" Gabrielle says.

Without waiting for a reply she mutters an incantation, and ten berries pop into existence in the palm of Gabrielle's hand. She stuffs them unceremoniously into her mouth and chews.
OOC:
Gabrielle casts Goodberry and chomps down on a healing snack, bringing her to 16/28 HP.
Nov 13, 2022 4:53 am
OOC:
Game Chat 4 is available if or when you wish to move onto the Cannith Warehouse
Nov 13, 2022 11:59 am
Mordaky nodded to Ovak, looking at the newcomer. Everything was happening so quickly though and he was getting confused. Were they going to chance going back to town and then coming back to the warehouse as Ovak suggested?

"Jus' so I have my bearin's we are gonna go back to Salvation? Or should we jus' take dem in with us and carry dem back when we have finished de job?"
Nov 13, 2022 8:21 pm
Malbor hacks and coughs as he rises to one knee and then to his feet. He stands for a moment unsteadily then doubles over coughing as a small black wisp is expelled from his mouth.

"Perhaps. [cough] A small rest is in order before proceeding? [cough cough]"

Malbor speaks to Fredo telepathically..

~ Thank you for rescuing me. I might have perished there. ~
OOC:
Malbor is mistakenly assuming it was Fredo that saved him since he seemed the only one who could have.
Nov 13, 2022 8:42 pm
Ovak says as she is slowly stepping her way back, "Can't rest here. We need to get out of here quickly. We are too weak to explore. I have coin for meals and a night's rest." She looks to see if any are taken care of the other body. "We need to take her too. You don't leave anything in Mournland unless you have to."
Last edited November 13, 2022 8:43 pm
Nov 13, 2022 11:41 pm
The man goes over to Kata’s body and wraps her up in the blanket from his pack, binding it neatly with his rope. He slings her over his shoulder, "Which one is Mordacky?", he says with a grunt as he adjusts the weight, "And why does he need five gold?"
Nov 13, 2022 11:45 pm
Ovak replies back in an offhand way, We are scavengers and that is cost to join. We expect lots back. Just not today.
Nov 14, 2022 1:58 am
Ganesh says:
Malbor hacks and coughs as he rises to one knee and then to his feet. He stands for a moment unsteadily then doubles over coughing as a small black wisp is expelled from his mouth.

"Perhaps. [cough] A small rest is in order before proceeding? [cough cough]"

Malbor speaks to Fredo telepathically..

~ Thank you for rescuing me. I might have perished there. ~
OOC:
Malbor is mistakenly assuming it was Fredo that saved him since he seemed the only one who could have.
Fredo cradles his friend's head and says, "I didn't get a chance to help you yet. This was the work of the new guy, there."

He gestures with pursed lips towards Dub-Dub.

"Could you use some more?"
Nov 14, 2022 3:53 am
OOC:
GAME CHAT 4b: Return to Salvation has been added if the group chooses this option.
Nov 14, 2022 5:59 am
~ I will recover. Best to save your power. We know not what the day may yet bring. ~

Then out loud he says to the newcomer.

"Fredo says I have you to thank for my recovery. Your timely assistance is greatly appreciated. I will cover his share. My life may still be worth 5 coins." he chuckles grimly.
Nov 14, 2022 3:55 pm
Holding Kata over his shoulder with one arm and his walking stick in the other, he replies to Malbor, "I could do with some adventure, it’s been a long time. Keep your coin, friend. Five gold is a small price to pay to make new friends, but my hands are a little full at the moment.", he says, adjusting the weight.

"I’ll pay up when we get to wherever we’re going.", with that, he begins to follow the group out of the Mournland. "The animals call me Dub-dub by the way."
OOC:
I’ll switch over to 4b now

You do not have permission to post in this thread.