GAME CHAT 4b: Return to Salvation

Nov 14, 2022 3:51 am
The Party returns to Outpost Salvation.
Nov 14, 2022 4:08 am
Ovak is going to do a few things after arriving back. Once is to put both dead bodies to the ground. Will make sure Moisie's body gets a coffin and grave marker. For party cash, sell off all the gear for both. After a short rest Ovak is going to her HD recovery to get the rest of her HP back. :) So tomorrow she will be at full ready to do this again.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Party treasure cash was at 5gp. With the selling and New persons 5gp. We should be looking better.

Roaster: Malbor (Ganesh), Gabrielle (Plum), Fredo d’Nada (HeroAmongMen), Mordaky Amerald (Madclergy), Ovak (GeneCortess)

Unpaid: William Windchaser (Nictorah)

Unknown: Fesilb (GeneralET) ???, Arias (Knighthawke) ???
Last edited November 14, 2022 4:10 am
Nov 14, 2022 6:01 am
OOC:
I mentioned in the last post on the other thread, but I will repeat here for clarity. Malbor is going to pay for William's share.
Nov 14, 2022 3:58 pm
OOC:
You're too kind Malbor. Dub-dub doesn’t really value money, though He’ll pay his share to prove himself. :)
Nov 14, 2022 4:11 pm
Dub-dub respectfully lays down Kata’s body and carefully collects his blanket and rope. He pays Mordacky the five gold for the troupe and goes to speak with Malbor. "Instead of taking your coin, I’ll take a drink, how about that? I’m assuming you’ll need one after today."
Nov 14, 2022 8:27 pm
Ovak was going to get you new rope and blanket to replace the ones you used. And not bloody. Not a real expense either. She is replacing her blanket as well.
Nov 14, 2022 10:50 pm
"A small price to pay for my life and you are right. I could very much use a drink."

Malbor heads to the bar with William.
Last edited November 14, 2022 11:23 pm
Nov 15, 2022 5:29 am
Ganesh says:
"A small price to pay for my life and you are right. I could very much use a drink."

Malbor heads to the bar with William.
OOC:
which bar The Gray Beyond or The Salvage Hotel? Or somewhere else?
Nov 15, 2022 7:05 pm
OOC:
I head to the Grey Beyond.
Malbor sends a message to Fredo..

~ Join us at the Grey Beyond ~
Last edited November 15, 2022 7:05 pm
Nov 15, 2022 9:02 pm
Dub-dub goes after Malbor, joining along side him, to the Grey Beyond.

"Were you trying to get through that door inside the fog?", he asks, making conversation on the way.
Last edited November 15, 2022 9:02 pm
Nov 15, 2022 10:32 pm
"We didn't get very far. We were attacked by a living cloud or spell. Nearly killed all of us. Likely why no one goes there."
Once again it is difficult to tell if that was a joke.
Nov 16, 2022 2:19 am
Ovak adds in, We will do better next time. The cloud is gone.
Nov 16, 2022 3:32 am
The party arrives at The Gray Beyond. The bartender provides drinks to those who wish to partake.

Shortly after you settle in a familiar face appears.
Kalli
Kalli orders a whiskey, raises an eyebrow, looks everyone over then hesitates a moment before speaking, "How has the Grey treated you so far?"
Nov 16, 2022 4:42 am
Ovak says flatly, "Mournland took two of us. Spell Cloud. We are regrouping and will head out tomorrow."
Nov 16, 2022 3:22 pm
Mordaky accepted Dub-Dub's payment, stowing it away separate from his own coin. He then joined the others at The Gray Beyond and ordered himself a drink. When talk of the Mournland came up he could feel a lingering pain in his lungs flare up. "Was not a great foray, dat place is way deadlier den I anticipated for sure. Will make the score dat much sweeter." he tipped his glass and poured a small amount of the whiskey inside out onto the floor. "Sad we lost so many dough"
Nov 16, 2022 4:18 pm
Ganesh says:
OOC:
I head to the Grey Beyond.
Malbor sends a message to Fredo..

~ Join us at the Grey Beyond ~
Fredo nods and follows Malbor, his new friend.
Nov 17, 2022 3:42 pm
Joining the group at the table, Dub-dub orders a bourbon and casually sips on it while he listens in on the conversation.
Nov 17, 2022 3:42 pm
Joining the group at the table, Dub-dub orders a bourbon and casually sips on it while he listens in on the conversation.
Nov 18, 2022 2:05 am
GeneCortess says:
Ovak says flatly, "Mournland took two of us. Spell Cloud. We are regrouping and will head out tomorrow."
Kalli
A look of sadness flashes across Kalli's face before her expression hardens, "If this battle occurred near the warehouse it could give away the location. The thing that attacked you might have kept other scavengers away. You guys aren't the only salvage crews here you know."
Nov 18, 2022 4:37 am
Ovak replies back to Kalli, Well. We will find out soon. We rest today.

Looking to the new ones, Kalli here is our employer.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.