Hello Everyone!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jan 2, 2023 3:11 pm
Hi everybody! I am new here and excited to play some games! My first interaction with TTRPGs was with Shadowrun in the 90s, since then I have played/GMed The Dark Eye, Call of Cthulu and after a long hiatus in the recent past 5e D&D. I am really into reading and writing, so I am very excited about having discovered this specific format, as it also fits in better with other life obligations that make it hard to schedule more than one game session a week. Oh, and I love anything flavoured Grim Dark, so if you plan a campaign in that flavour, hit me up! :D
Jan 2, 2023 3:24 pm
Oh forgot to mention: would love to join a Blades in the Dark or Basic Fantasy Game (or any other OSR game like Knave etc)
Jan 2, 2023 3:31 pm
Greetings and welcome, my fellow grimdark enjoyer.
I am new here too.
Last edited January 2, 2023 3:32 pm
Jan 2, 2023 3:46 pm
Welcome to GP, Paradisebunny!
Jan 2, 2023 3:57 pm
Welcome Aboard!
It's always good to find another ShadowRun aficionado! I highly recommend joining the GP Discord. We don't play there but it's a great way to get the know the GP community!

Here's some links you might find helpful courtesy of @bowlofspinach
bowlofspinach says:
Welcome, mysterious username haver!

If you want to see how GP functions, here are links to the New GP Member Guide, the forum rules, this video introduction made by user Qralloq and a little helpful formatting guide made by user Adam. You might also be interested in looking through some public games as well to get a feel for the site.
If you have any questions about how to use the site, you can put them into our Questions and Help subforum.

To join a game, keep your eyes on the Games Tavern, where GMs advertise their games and look for players.

You're also invited to join us on the Discord server for some friendly conversation, about the site, RPGs in general or anything else!

If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to contact any of the following moderators:

bowlofspinach
CancerMan
Dramasailor
Len
Naatkinson
Qralloq
Keleth (site owner)

Happy gaming!
Jan 2, 2023 5:59 pm
Welcome!
Jan 2, 2023 6:36 pm
Welcome!

And witchdoctor, you don't need to credit me for the list. I won't sue you for copyright infringement if you just post it as yourself 😁
Jan 2, 2023 6:47 pm
Welcome to the fold!
Jan 2, 2023 6:47 pm
bowlofspinach says:
Welcome!

And witchdoctor, you don't need to credit me for the list. I won't sue you for copyright infringement if you just post it as yourself 😁
It's easier to copy & paste that way 😂.
Jan 2, 2023 7:30 pm
Thank you! I feel very welcome already! I'll browse for games, also happy to throw my hat in the ring for DMing at some point, just want to make sure I figure out the format fully first!
Jan 2, 2023 8:32 pm
Welcome paradisebunny, hope to see you soon in some dark and grim journeys!
Jan 2, 2023 9:21 pm
Hello and welcome! I hope you’ll enjoy your stay
Jan 2, 2023 9:45 pm
Welcome to GP, paradisebunny. Keep your bunny eyes peeled for some good grim dark action -- some it sure to come along soon. (I run some of that kind of OSR myself, from time to time, and really enjoy Knave, Warlock!, etc.)
Jan 3, 2023 2:54 am
Welcome to GP!

Len

Jan 3, 2023 5:30 am
Welcome to the community, paradisebunny!
Jan 3, 2023 1:20 pm
Welcome :)
Jan 3, 2023 2:03 pm
Harrigan says:
Welcome to GP, paradisebunny. Keep your bunny eyes peeled for some good grim dark action -- some it sure to come along soon. (I run some of that kind of OSR myself, from time to time, and really enjoy Knave, Warlock!, etc.)
oh fantastic, hit me up when you need a player!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.