Festivities in Sellean [O1.2]

load previous
Jun 10, 2023 6:26 am
OOC:
I agree, I don't think Oril would catch that and instead he'd be in wonder about her explanation!
Oril's mouth drops open at the mayor's description of the crystal armor. "Wow, that's incredible! No, no, of course not, I won't tell anyone." Thoughts of disclosing the details of his vision are forgotten and instead replaced by daydreams of the wonders beyond the wilderness and wastes surrounding Sellean. It reinforces his desire to venture out and explore the world beyond, the Kingdoms of Llorinth, the Quailing Heights and beyond. With his new found treasures, he might actually be able to afford passage ...

... The bell rings and snaps him back to reality.

"Nothing else that I can think of at the moment, if you need me you can find me at one of the cottages in Carver's Corner."

As he's about to leave, he turns and says, "I think the knights outside knew about the crash and were keeping it from you. I don't know how they knew already or why they were keeping it from you, but ..." he pauses for a moment looking down wondering if he had spoken out of place, but then looked up confidently trying to convey that she could trust him, "... I just thought you should know."

With that he leaves the mayor's office and heads home to clean-up after his journey.
OOC:
If you have an interesting interrupt before or as he's doing this let me know, otherwise, I'll decide what his next course of action is once he's refreshed. I think there's a number of interesting possibilities to explore at the moment, maybe I should start a thread that keeps track of all the loose ends to explore so I don't forget about them.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.