KANNNEEEEDAAAA!!!!

TETSUUUOOOOO!!!!

KANNNEEEEDAAAA!!!!

TETSUUUOOOOO!!!!
Sep 30, 2023 6:29 am
That's the fight exactly
Last edited September 30, 2023 6:30 am
Oct 1, 2023 8:23 pm
Ok I've just teleported in from another dimension. What now? Level 0, 1, 2 character?
Oct 1, 2023 8:43 pm
Welcome dimensional traveler! You will find the chaos really juicy here. We’re all level 1, but I’ll leave it to our DM to guide you.
The party:
Sister Honey, Chaos Cleric of Lady in Blue
Brother Tim, Law Cleric of Ulesh
Kip, Dwarven shieldmaiden
Hyde, Saucy Sellsword
Aldar, well-meaning Wizard
Oct 1, 2023 9:36 pm
UmbralDragon! It's been a while!
Oct 2, 2023 12:52 am
Hey dominion! Darkstar, thanks, that used to be my handle early on, when the interwebs was new and cool and kind of elite.
Oct 2, 2023 7:45 am
Welcome @umbraldragon. When you are ready, go to this character creatore. Make two level 1 characters with random classes and choose one to play!
Oct 2, 2023 6:08 pm
Heads up that I’ve asked to have my username updated because it was bothering me. I am indeed the person behind SpritualSock511. There is a typo in my new username, and I’m seeing if I can get it updated one more time.
Oct 2, 2023 6:24 pm
I tried to submit a character I made using the generator, but it says I have no character to submit.
Oct 3, 2023 2:35 am
Custom sheet?
Oct 3, 2023 10:18 pm
yes, basically I just jotted down everything and made it a character.
Oct 4, 2023 2:29 am
@SpiritualSocket
Lolol. Im loving the banter between our clerics! This is gonna be comedy gold🤓
Last edited October 4, 2023 2:29 am
Oct 4, 2023 11:30 am
@umbraldragon, I'm not sure why it's not letting you submit the character. I'm relatively new to the forums so I don't know all the technical details. If you create a character in your character tab and save it, it should allow you to submit the character in this game's main page.

If you're having trouble, you could try asking for help in the general forum.
Oct 4, 2023 2:07 pm
Am I able to ready a Mighty Deed of Arms action? I hoped to ready a trip attack and shield bash for the first enemy that charged me. Please let me know if I can so that I can edit my post:)
Oct 4, 2023 2:09 pm
Readying actions doesn't exist in the DCC rules as written, but I'll let you do that! Go ahead and make the rolls and I'll adjudicate it when the action is triggered.
Oct 4, 2023 11:48 pm
I remade the character and submitted it.
Oct 5, 2023 8:15 am
@umbraldragon: Character approved! Oof, only 4 HP though?!? That's rough for a warrior. I'll allow you to take half 6 on the first d4 and d12 HP roll so you don't die in one or two hits! So let's say you have 8 HP instead of 4.

The party will find your character shortly after this fight ends.
Oct 7, 2023 1:50 pm
What are everyone's alignments? If everyone is Chaotic, I might pitch that Brother Tim's healing doesn't constitute a sin as long as it's related to combating the evil creatures in this dungeon or preventing a certain rival cleric from converting members. Without healing, he doesn't actually provide much value to the group.
Quote:
Such a healing action may constitute sin if not done in service of the faith. If cleric and subject are of opposed alignment (e.g., one is lawful and one is chaotic), or have rival gods, they count as "opposed" on the table. Such a healing almost always counts as a sin unless it is an extraordinary event in the service of the deity.
Oct 7, 2023 1:53 pm
Aldar is neutral
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.