OOC Conversation

load previous
Nov 9, 2023 9:35 pm
At least you weren’t lost in the planes forever.
Nov 9, 2023 9:36 pm
Fair point.

It's actually kind of funny that his best offensive spell makes his hair grow, and now that hair goes up. Aldar's gonna need to invest in some good scissors.
Last edited November 9, 2023 9:37 pm
Nov 10, 2023 1:15 am
timplausible says:
It's actually kind of funny that his best offensive spell makes his hair grow, and now that hair goes up. Aldar's gonna need to invest in some good scissors.
And this is why I love DCC! Every mage is (eventually) ttly unique! I had a silver-skinned wizard once whose bedclothes had been fused to his silvered skin. He became a nevernude that day.
Nov 10, 2023 1:55 am
DaBardsItch says:
Kip gurgles out something incoherent and squeaks out a sad fart in the face of oblivion.
You sir are a poet.
Nov 10, 2023 1:58 am
Hehe I want my death to be memorable

Could I still live under the "Recovering the Body" rules on page 19?
Nov 10, 2023 9:10 am
That roll was your "recovering the body" check.

As I read the part of the rules, "if she is healed on the round she’s reduced to 0 hit points or the next round, she is healed per the result of the lay on hands check", I think I reached Kip on the round they dropped, so I should be able to try once to heal her. I’ll post thusly and let Brainiac adjudicate.
Nov 10, 2023 9:52 am
I just got busy at work so it will have to wait a bit before I can fully write up my post, but the die rolls are not looking good for you all. :(
Nov 10, 2023 12:16 pm
OOC:
meep
Nov 10, 2023 12:36 pm
Alright, posted! Let's see what happens.
Nov 10, 2023 4:05 pm
Dmbrainiac says:
... but the die rolls are not looking good for you all. :(
Yep. Aldar is now dead. Very dead. Beyond even a recover the body roll, I believe (his max hp is now -2).

Good news: I get to make a new character! (assuming the game keeps going after this).
Nov 10, 2023 4:24 pm
I sure hope it does!
Nov 10, 2023 4:46 pm
Several people might be creating new characters when the dust finally settles! All for the sake of greed! :D
Nov 10, 2023 4:48 pm
Dmbrainiac says:
All for the sake of greed! :D
You say that as if it's a bad thing.
Nov 10, 2023 5:03 pm
timplausible says:
Dmbrainiac says:
All for the sake of greed! :D
You say that as if it's a bad thing.
Lolol
Nov 13, 2023 8:26 pm
Aldar’s epic last words ;)
Nov 14, 2023 9:08 pm
Allow me to misquote a "Blazing Saddles" line.

"Dock that Dwarf a day's pay for nappin on the job."

Sorry about the luck burning debacle DM. May I burn two more to pass the roll? Want me to roll it again?
Last edited November 14, 2023 10:11 pm
Nov 14, 2023 10:33 pm
Sister Honey will just load you on the cart and wheel you out if you’d rather save your luck. She’ll revive you once safe.
Nov 17, 2023 12:41 pm
That concludes the adventure! Congrats on not experiencing a total party kill!

Survivors may level up to 2. @timplausible may roll up a new 2nd-level character.
Nov 17, 2023 5:53 pm
I've spread myself a little too thin in the amount of games I've joined here on GP, so I'm going to drop out. Brother Tim will retire from adventuring and continuing serving delicious soup.

I've always wanted to try DCC, and I'm glad it was with this group. You all are a hoot! @Dmbrainiac thanks for including me. You're a great DM!
Nov 17, 2023 6:00 pm
Hey guys, I didn't mean to fall off the edge of the earth. I've had to travel on emergency circumstances. All is well. I'll be back Wednesday or Friday next week.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.