Hello, Fellow Tabletop Enthusiasts!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jul 30, 2023 10:59 pm
Hello everyone! My name's Tom. I was working on a little project while I was moving, and someone on Reddit pointed me in the direction of your site. I've been looking to get back into the tabletop scene proper, and while I don't have much experience with digital roleplaying (a few games, all very sporadic!), I'm really looking to get into something a little more slow-burn through play-by-post so I can still scratch that itch without feeling overwhelmed with strict IRL scheduling commitments.

A little about me: was introduced to ye olde Red Box by my dad in the mid 90s, played through 2nd Edition as he and his group refused to move to 3rd Edition, and slowly branched out into other systems from there. I've got a fondness for the older systems and am fascinated by the Old School Revival going on, and lean most heavily towards systems like the ones I grew up with. Old School Essentials, Basic Fantasy 4e, and Swords & Wizardry have been on the top of my list for a while, but I've got a wide range of system interests both new and familiar that I'd love to sink my teeth back into someday.

So, yeah! Excited to be here, and looking forward to either hopping into something to whet my appetite or throwing something up myself. I'll see you cool cats at the proverbial table :D
Jul 31, 2023 1:40 am
Welcome to GP, InkyTom!
Jul 31, 2023 4:37 am
Welcome to the community, InkyTom!
Jul 31, 2023 4:54 am
Welcome, InkyTom!

If you want to see how GP functions, here are links to the New GP Member Guide, the forum rules, this video introduction made by user Qralloq and a little helpful formatting guide made by user Adam. You might also be interested in looking through some public games as well to get a feel for the site.
If you have any questions about how to use the site, you can put them into our Questions and Help subforum.

To join a game, keep your eyes on the Games Tavern, where GMs advertise their games and look for players.

You're also invited to join us on the Discord server for some friendly conversation, about the site, RPGs in general or anything else!

If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to contact any of the following moderators:

bowlofspinach
CancerMan
Dramasailor
Len
Naatkinson
Qralloq
Keleth (site owner)

Happy gaming!
Jul 31, 2023 3:03 pm
Welcome, InkyTom!
Aug 7, 2023 4:40 am
Welcome to gamersplane.com!
[ +- ] Tiny Invitation

You do not have permission to post in this thread.