DM since the late '80s, learning a new craft here!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Aug 22, 2023 2:04 pm
Hi and Buongiorno, everyone!

I'm ever so pleased for having found such a vibrant and engaged community.

I've been running RPG games (mostly D&D) since the late '80s with a quite regular group of 7 players, with a strong return to the boards during the pandemic, and some slow-down in the last 12-18 months.

We've also experienced some PbtA games (DW), Ironsworn, Symbaroum, LotR IIed, Old School Essentials and Forbidden Lands to name a few. Myself, I'm a big fan of Burning Wheel and Torchbearer as well.

I'm here to see if we can flank our campaign -or actually start a new one- by leveraging the narrative possibilities offered by Gamers Plane.

Oh, and by the way: we play in Italian language, both f2f within our group and in Discord with a couple of fellows living out of the Country. But for me English is no probs, although my command of the language is definitely improvable.

Thanks for hosting me-us.

stefano
Last edited August 22, 2023 2:45 pm
Aug 22, 2023 5:43 pm
Welcome, Aynen!

If you want to see how GP functions, here are links to the New GP Member Guide, the forum rules, this video introduction made by user Qralloq and a little helpful formatting guide made by user Adam. You might also be interested in looking through some public games as well to get a feel for the site.
If you have any questions about how to use the site, you can put them into our Questions and Help subforum.

To join a game, keep your eyes on the Games Tavern, where GMs advertise their games and look for players.

You're also invited to join us on the Discord server for some friendly conversation, about the site, RPGs in general or anything else!

If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to contact any of the following moderators:

bowlofspinach
CancerMan
Dramasailor
Naatkinson
Qralloq
Keleth (site owner)

Happy gaming!
Aug 22, 2023 6:11 pm
Welcome to the fold! There are people on the site that don't speak English as their first language, don't worry about that. Hope you get the gaming you're looking for!
Aug 22, 2023 10:33 pm
Welcome, Aynen. There is a robust cohort of Italian users here, so you may find both Italian and English games to give a shot.
Aug 23, 2023 2:59 am
Welcome to gamersplane.com!
[ +- ] Tiny Invitation
Aug 23, 2023 6:31 am
Welcome to the community, Aynen!
Aug 23, 2023 12:49 pm
ciao Stefano, welcome to GPlane!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.