Hello

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Nov 11, 2023 1:59 am
Hi. This is Ishmann

I’ve been playing RPGs since the early 80s. Mainly D&D with a few others here and there. My favorite genre is low fantasy and S&S fantasy (I grew up reading Conan an Fafhard and the Grey Mouser.

I just moved and had to leave my gaming group. So I thought I would give pbp a try. I tried it once with a Tunnels and Trolls pbp game on Facebook that was short lived. Anyway, after watching some videos on YouTube I decided to give it another try. So, here I am 😁
Nov 11, 2023 2:40 am
Greetings and Salutations!
Nov 11, 2023 4:33 am
Welcome!
Nov 11, 2023 6:24 am
Welcome, Ishmann!

If you want to see how GP functions, here are links to the New GP Member Guide, the forum rules, this video introduction made by user Qralloq and a little helpful formatting guide made by user Adam. You might also be interested in looking through some public games as well to get a feel for the site.
If you have any questions about how to use the site, you can put them into our Questions and Help subforum.

To join a game, keep your eyes on the Games Tavern, where GMs advertise their games and look for players.

You're also invited to join us on the Discord server for some friendly conversation, about the site, RPGs in general or anything else!

If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to contact any of the following moderators:

bowlofspinach
CancerMan
Dramasailor
Naatkinson
Qralloq
Keleth (site owner)

Happy gaming!
Nov 11, 2023 8:01 am
Welcome Aboard!
Nov 11, 2023 9:06 am
Hey @Ishmann welcome to GamersPlane!
Nov 11, 2023 3:36 pm
Welcome to gamersplane.com!
[ +- ] Tiny Invitation
Nov 11, 2023 4:42 pm
Welcome Ishmann. There's definitely a routine hankering for S&S here, be it Conan games, low fantasy stuff, or less obvious choices. I hope you find some great games to try!
Nov 11, 2023 7:58 pm
Welcome to the community, Ishmann! Sword & Sorcery, yeah baby!
Nov 11, 2023 8:11 pm
Harrigan says:
Welcome to the community, Ishmann! Sword & Sorcery, yeah baby!
Hi Harrigan.
You were on the YouTube video I watched about pbp. Great information. Can't wait to get started!

And once I get the basics down I will definitely start a S&S game.
Nov 11, 2023 8:17 pm
Glad to hear it, and a double welcome! (Really just glad the video didn’t drive you away.)
Nov 13, 2023 8:41 am
Welcome :)
Nov 13, 2023 2:18 pm
Welcome to GP!
Nov 13, 2023 3:58 pm
Welcome!
Nov 27, 2023 3:13 pm
One Newbie to another: hello!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.