Session Zero

load previous
Nov 30, 2023 4:24 pm
Next question: what are the roles / expertise of Conchita & Pardo?
Nov 30, 2023 4:54 pm
I'd thought of Conchita and Pardo as fairly generic, able to slot into various roles - not very well defined, but maybe useful to just have a couple of extra crew around.

AND would totally be up for fleshing them out - happy to do that this evening, but, also, if you have any ideas for developing them @timplausible or indeed anyone, please throw them in here. I'll probably take most/all of what you come up with.
Nov 30, 2023 5:06 pm
Probably my "this is the first time I PbP GM" showing through here - thanks, everyone, for your patience as I get more used to both the technology but also the kinda of social, communication stuff that seems to work better. Have changed my plans for the two other games I'm doing Session Zeros with on the basis of your feedback. So thanks also for helping me learn!
Nov 30, 2023 9:21 pm
On the right column of the Ship character sheet there's an "Areas" section. The first set of "areas" are the tick-box ones that I chose (if we play voice/in-person these are chosen by the players) - and then below that are the "Playbook Customizations" - these are the areas you indicated on your character sheets that you had chosen for the ship.

I've added Nova's there as "Sanctuary - Away from other's thoughts/feelings - Nova" - is it visible? It wasn't the way I'd initially added them to the sheet, so maybe it's still not showing them?

Thread locked