Out of Character (Character Creation)

load previous
May 1, 2024 2:43 pm
Hey all, looking forward to playing with everyone. I'm putting a character together, should have him submitted by tonight.

I had a detective concept I've been looking to run, so that's my plan.
May 1, 2024 2:45 pm
MaJunior says:
Hey all, looking forward to playing with everyone. I'm putting a character together, should have him submitted by tonight.

I had a detective concept I've been looking to run, so that's my plan.
You'll be one of many I'm sure. My dwarf will be somewhat similar (nothing wrong with that, we all bring different flavors to this sundae.)

You thinking a rogue?
May 1, 2024 3:07 pm
KoldikSteelskin says:
Discord Link
Welcome, I'd encourage you to join the discord, it's where most of the ooc talking is happening.
May 1, 2024 3:43 pm
I have never Discorded. 🤷

But yes, Rogue is the plan.

Two quick Qs, since I'm at work... by the book, the Magic Initiate feat doesn't work with the Artificer class (since Artificer was introduced well after the PHB came out). Would you allow it to, or are we sticking to RAW?

Also, for HP beyond level 1... rolled, average, max, something else?
Last edited May 1, 2024 3:48 pm
May 1, 2024 3:47 pm
MaJunior says:
One quick Q, since I'm at work... by the book, the Magic Initiate feat doesn't work with the Artificer class (since Artificer was introduced well after the PHB came out). Would you allow it to, or are we sticking to RAW?
I don't see an Issue with that.
May 1, 2024 8:38 pm
Made some last minute mechanical changes, submitted a mostly finished character... just have to type up backstory and a few other things.
May 2, 2024 12:16 am
Approved.
If you want to you can join in on the activities going on in 0a High Sun Games, the same approach Kira took to Turk could've been taken with you, though that seems slightly less likely, or you could've just been watching.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.