RESOLVED: [Interest Check] 1 of 2 D&D5e campaigns

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Dec 17, 2023 5:42 am
OK, it seems like more people are interested only in Secrets of the Greenwold than are interested only in the Essentials campaign (starting with Dragon of Icespire Peak). So sometime in the next few days I'll create a game with world info, make it public, and then open a recruitment thread.

It is really, really tempting to create a game of each, though...I'm positive that I wouldn't be able to maintain quality while running two more games simultaneously, though, so maybe I'll return to it later...
Dec 17, 2023 9:13 am
We be still here when you figure it all out spaceseeker19 and waiting.
Dec 17, 2023 1:28 pm
Definitely interested (Greenwood)-would be a nice break from DMing games.
Dec 17, 2023 1:36 pm
I am new to this site and would love to play either game. I am especially looking for one that starts at level 1 so these are ideal
Dec 27, 2023 2:22 pm
I got a notification that a game was created- but not sure if it ever started. It is the holiday so I would imagine a busy time for everyone, though.
Dec 27, 2023 3:35 pm
Yes I have also seen the greenwood game but it has no invites yet. I hope to get one
Dec 27, 2023 4:48 pm
This was just to decide which game I was going to run. I've decided that I will run the Greenwold game. I've just opened the recruitment thread. Thank you all your responses that helped me choose, and for your patience.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.