Thunder_Lungz / Grinfletch

Dec 25, 2023 9:01 pm
Welcome @Thunder_Lungz

This thread is for your character creation. Take a look at welcome and character creation.

If you have any questions you can post them here or if you think they are general on the Q&A
Dec 26, 2023 2:54 am
Awesome! Thank you. I’m slowly making my way through the welcome materials. I have a backup of character ideas that I could pull from, but I’ll read the character creation sections first.
Dec 26, 2023 3:52 am
The game system is flexible any my setting information are just guidelines. Feel free to think outside the lines and we can work to make it fit the system
Dec 26, 2023 5:14 pm
Awesome! I’m on the road today (back home from holidays with the fam), but I’ve read through almost all of the setting information. I’ll jump into character creation asap.

Should we make considerations for group cohesion when creating a character?
Dec 26, 2023 5:35 pm
just do you and have fun with it
Dec 26, 2023 6:43 pm
As the voice of another player, pick something you want to play. Things change a lot, and players drop in and out, so something that makes sense right now could have changed even before you get done with your introductory adventure. So, make someone you want to play. Whatever group you end up joining will figure out how to deal with it.

Also, as you play, you will gain new Traits, so you character will grow after creation, too.
Dec 27, 2023 2:31 am
Alright, thanks for the encouragement. Not sure if I did it correctly, but there’s a character now. Should I go ahead and post in the tiny chat?
Dec 27, 2023 3:06 am
What is your minor magic item
Belief is a statement not a patron you serve
When you have that post to the who's who
Dec 27, 2023 5:18 am
nice background so I gave you a minor token that ties you to the Fey
Dec 27, 2023 1:20 pm
Oh cool! Thanks! I’m getting excited! It’s a really well conceived setting.

For now I’ll be happy to hang out with the 3+/week posters, but I imagine I may be able to bump it up to 1/day eventually. I’d like to just figure out how it all works first.
Last edited December 27, 2023 1:22 pm
Dec 27, 2023 7:33 pm
Hey again, I just stumbled onto the roster and I’m happy to do 1 post/day if that’s the only space available. I’ll have more free time this week, so it’s no problem.
Last edited December 27, 2023 7:34 pm
Dec 29, 2023 10:49 pm
Hey there! I have 2 questions:

[ +- ] Broach of the Changeling
Could it be understood like this as well:

… "marks Grinfletch… as a vassal of a powerful Fey to any fey lord or other servants of that Fey lord…"

OR

…"marks Grinfletch… as a vassal of a powerful Fey to any fey lord or other servants of Grinfletch’s Fey lord…"

Basically, is it recognized by all fey lords and their vassals or by all fey lords and other vassals of his own fey lord. Like, if this sprite is not a servant of Grin’s fey lord, would he still recognize the broach/symbol?

Is his Fey Lord called "the Changeling"? If not, and if you don’t have a fey lord in mind for Grinfletch, I have some preliminary thoughts that might fit. Otherwise, no worries.
Last edited December 29, 2023 10:55 pm
Dec 29, 2023 11:18 pm
B : any powerful fey and other servants of the lord that gave him the broach
[ +- ] Broach of the Changeling
I can come up with a fey but if you have an idea let me know and add it here or on your character sheet
Dec 29, 2023 11:20 pm
Perfect! Thank you!
Dec 30, 2023 12:09 am
Let me know if this is okay. I also added some info to his character notes.
[ +- ] Broach of the Starlit Splendor
Jan 10, 2024 12:08 pm
I think I might add quick draw to my character? That with the marksman trait would probably be a good synergy I’m thinking.
Jan 10, 2024 12:24 pm
Yes that is a good combo 😀
Jan 10, 2024 12:28 pm
Awesome! I’m not sure where to find the descriptions for the traits, so if you have a minute sometime soon, would you send me the quick shot trait info and I can add it?
Jan 10, 2024 12:37 pm
Quick Shot: You are able to reload a Ranged Weapon and fire it in one Action.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.