[Interest check] Homebrew Settlement Manager

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Jan 26, 2024 10:03 pm
Natbob says:

Oh whoops, I got that a bit wrong then! In that case I was thinking a post frequency of around 1/2 per week, I'll update the game now. Sorry about that! :'D
Oh, I can do *that*, count me back in! :D
Do you think I'd be able to play some sort of a religious leader? With fictional religion, obviously; I just wanted to play someone like this for a while, and a settlement governance seems like a fitting setup.
Jan 27, 2024 1:45 pm
htech says:
Thanks! In that case, I am interested in giving it a try, if you still have a spot left. Though if several others are interested I got quite a few games atm so happy to give them a space first.
There are still spots available - it's open to 5 players, and if more people would like to join I'd consider opening it up to more! I'll send you an invite now.
FlyingSucculent says:

Do you think I'd be able to play some sort of a religious leader? With fictional religion, obviously; I just wanted to play someone like this for a while, and a settlement governance seems like a fitting setup.
Fantastic! I shall send you an invite as well! And yeah, you can absolutely play a religious leader - it would make sense that a religious authority would help govern the settlement as it would play an important role in people's lives. The settlement would probably only have a small temple dedicated to all gods - nothing large and no specific deity. Whether you want to follow a specific god or be a general priest of the pantheon is up to you :)
Jan 27, 2024 3:56 pm
This looks fun. I would be interested in playing
Jan 27, 2024 4:22 pm
Natbob says:
htech says:
Thanks! In that case, I am interested in giving it a try, if you still have a spot left. Though if several others are interested I got quite a few games atm so happy to give them a space first.
There are still spots available - it's open to 5 players, and if more people would like to join I'd consider opening it up to more! I'll send you an invite now.
FlyingSucculent says:

Fantastic! I shall send you an invite as well! And yeah, you can absolutely play a religious leader - it would make sense that a religious authority would help govern the settlement as it would play an important role in people's lives. The settlement would probably only have a small temple dedicated to all gods - nothing large and no specific deity. Whether you want to follow a specific god or be a general priest of the pantheon is up to you :)
I reiterate my interest!
Jan 28, 2024 1:22 am
This is a wonderful idea. I would love to read and follow along!
Jan 28, 2024 4:36 pm
Ysolde says:
This looks fun. I would be interested in playing
Appalahi says:
I reiterate my interest!
Invites sent out! :)
CaveJohnson says:
This is a wonderful idea. I would love to read and follow along!
Of course, the game is open to feel free to follow along with the game and story! :)
Feb 1, 2024 10:03 am
Just a little reminder, there's 1 spot left if anyone else would like to join in - if not, we'll stick with 4 players, but if a few people still want to join I'd consider expanding the number of players
Feb 1, 2024 2:51 pm
I'll give it a shot. The rules look interesting and I love the concept.
Feb 4, 2024 11:29 am
Verrain says:
I'll give it a shot. The rules look interesting and I love the concept.
Invite sent! We now have 5 players, but if anyone else would like to join I'd consider expanding the number of players. If no response in the next couple of days though I'll close the applications.
Feb 4, 2024 12:14 pm
I could be interested if there is still one place. I am new to TTRPG and the site in general but I have played strategy games my entire life.
Especially the politics and city government seems really interesting.
Feb 8, 2024 1:13 pm
MoyenBateau says:
I could be interested if there is still one place. I am new to TTRPG and the site in general but I have played strategy games my entire life.
Especially the politics and city government seems really interesting.
Invite sent! With this, applications are now closed, but the game will be public so feel free to follow the story :)
Feb 18, 2024 4:36 pm
Hi Natbob,
This sounds great!!
I know I am late, but if you feel you can use an extra.. f e. a representative from a neighbor, feel free to pm me

You do not have permission to post in this thread.