Lightning in a Bottle (RP)

load previous
May 11, 2024 8:58 pm
"Ah..." Ezmaray looks puzzled for a moment. "These packages sound very big. You thinking I can help carry them somehow...?"

She ponders for a moment. "If you want to save coin.... My tent... It fits two people. Three if cozy. But if we invest in another or sleep in carriage (if it is large enough?)... we could save on food and lodging. I can fish and hunt... and cook over fire."

Now assured of her usefulness to the group, the woman straightens with confidence. She watches Albert briefly as he makes arrangements with the innkeeper, then makes brief eye contact with Roald and raises a brow, leaning in.

"I do not know if you have ever had sex while camping..." she says conspiratorially, pausing a moment for shock value, "... but it's fracking intents." The corner of Ezme's mouth quirks up in a self-satisfied smirk. She shifts her body weight away again and gazes innocently back the direction of Albert.
May 11, 2024 9:12 pm
'' That is actually a good idea, let's see what the others think of it.''
Then, when the word sex is used in such an open and direct way, Roald's face turns as red as a strawberry. He opens his mouth to give a bragging reply but luckily she continues.
intense? What? Wait...
Roald hits himself in the head with an open hand.
'' Tents... You got me Ezme, you got me''
He laughs at the joke and at his own stupidity, but still wonders...
May 11, 2024 9:21 pm
Some people stare at Roald, probably wondering what cracked him up.
'' Really funny, I got to tell Albert this one!''
''What was it again? Oh yeah...
Hey Albert, did you ever have sex in tents? Hehe... It's really in.... Damnit...''
May 12, 2024 1:48 am
Head cocked slightly, Ezmaray observes Roald's blushing, laughing reaction. She was accustomed to getting a dumbfounded response whenever she first rose to meet the bawdy humor of men in equal measure. Roald's suddenly rosy complexion, however, causes her to wonder if men were a little more prude in these parts? Or maybe it was just this fellow. Either way, it was a little endearing. Ezmaray's usual smirking smile betrays her amusement.

Less characteristic is her involuntary bark of laughter as Roald slaughters her joke. She clears her throat to try to squelch the laugh as she reaches out to accept her room key from Albert.

"I fear Roald might need to consider new line of work," she says with mock seriousness. "Delivery is clearly not his area of expertise."
Last edited May 12, 2024 1:53 am

You do not have permission to post in this thread.