πŸš²πŸ¦ΏπŸ§ŸπŸ¦ΈπŸ―πŸŸβ›½πŸ›»πŸšπŸ“ΈπŸ“ πŸͺ πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Ή
There, you're welcome!

😁
Apr 10, 2024 6:53 pm
Quote:
πŸš²πŸ¦ΏπŸ§ŸπŸ¦ΈπŸ―πŸŸβ›½πŸ›»πŸšπŸ“ΈπŸ“ πŸͺ πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Ή
All my favorites! How thoughtful of you! <3
Apr 10, 2024 8:01 pm
I use my phone or a Chrome plugin. Or you can copy paste them from any other website :)
Apr 10, 2024 9:46 pm
The correct answer: "An escar-stay."
Apr 10, 2024 10:06 pm
karabooo says:
The correct answer: "An escar-stay."
Hahaha 🀣
Apr 11, 2024 6:33 am
I only have 1 emoji for this:
🀦

Hehe :)
Apr 11, 2024 5:41 pm
Sorry not sorry. hehe!

I don't know about the rest of you, but I like to make playlists for my characters. Think I found my theme song for Ezmaray today! - https://youtu.be/oFUiWciOwck?si=TpehXOjuZHONVa_q
Apr 11, 2024 9:12 pm
karabooo, with your 12 I promised you 'something extra'. I figure the most useful thing right now is a direction to go in to find the source? But, if you prefer, it could instead be an insight into the nature of the source and then you would need to find it on your own, or something else completely.

If you want, go ahead and narrate (in character) how Ezme comes to this realisation/discovery, and tell us what you find that points you in the right direction, and what direction that is (probably using the river and towards or away from the ocean as landmarks?), or what you learn about the nature of the threat.

If you would rather get something else, we can talk about it.

If you would rather I do this narration, I am happy to do so.
Apr 11, 2024 9:14 pm
GameMaster, I not sure how to respond to your taunting the mist. :)

Maybe explain what you are trying to acheive in the fiction, bearing the fiction in mind. In all probability 'it' knows where you are, so shouting won't bring it too you. Maybe you are trying to provoke it into coming out into the open, but that is a long-shot β€”given that it appears to be something 'alien' that 'hides' and 'manipulates' by its very natureβ€” so that would require a lot more setup in the fiction and heroic rolling.

Possibly we can treat this as a 'learning experience' for Gronk? Maybe he sees how it responses, or something, and that could become valuable later, and may give him some needed edge.
Apr 12, 2024 12:09 am
Quote:
If you want, go ahead and narrate (in character) how Ezme comes to this realisation/discovery, and tell us what you find that points you in the right direction, and what direction that is (probably using the river and towards or away from the ocean as landmarks?), or what you learn about the nature of the threat.
May I ask what direction the ocean is? I imagined it was to the west and the crew was traveling north up the coast, but that may have been totally off....
Apr 12, 2024 12:15 am
karabooo says:
... May I ask what direction the ocean is? I imagined it was to the west and the crew was traveling north up the coast, ...
That sounds about right, I believe, in a previous scene, the sun was setting over the ocean.

Unless we really need to define such things I tend to leave them vague. Players can decide when these details matter.
Apr 12, 2024 12:25 am
karabooo says:
Sorry not sorry. hehe!

I don't know about the rest of you, but I like to make playlists for my characters. Think I found my theme song for Ezmaray today! - https://youtu.be/oFUiWciOwck?si=TpehXOjuZHONVa_q
This sounded very familiar, I didn't know the artist, so I looked them up. Turns out I do know their one popular song.
Apr 12, 2024 1:31 am
Quote:
That sounds about right, I believe, in a previous scene, the sun was setting over the ocean.

Unless we really need to define such things I tend to leave them vague. Players can decide when these details matter.
Gotcha. I have an idea as to what Ezmaray could notice that will give us a sense of where to go next. I'll post it tomorrow.
Apr 12, 2024 1:36 am
karabooo says:
(in RP)... " ...There is no secret scheming in these woods." ...
Wow! It is hard to overstate just how wrong Ezme is on that point. :)
karabooo says:
(in RP)... " ...How did they know to lure me into the mists with that image of Shireen..." ...
I am not inclined towards 'villain's monologues' where everything is explained. If you want to know answers to such questions your characters will need to put effort into finding out, and steer the story that way. Obviously of I misplace clues and players are desperate to know what was going on I can summarize some things, but often (mostly) I don't know what the 'real answer' is till the players manifest it in the story.

So far you have been very astute at picking up and running with what I have been putting down. It has been a pleasure.
Apr 12, 2024 2:52 am
Quote:
It is hard to overstate just how wrong Ezme is on that point. :)
lol. Well, I think we're all pretty aware the bad guys are doing their share of scheming!
Quote:
If you want to know answers to such questions your characters will need to put effort into finding out, and steer the story that way.
I will usually try to dig deeper to the best of my ability while also staying in character. :-P Not sure how to go about doing so at this point in the story, but my eyes will be peeled for clues to unraveling such mysteries.
Quote:
So far you have been very astute at picking up and running with what I have been putting down. It has been a pleasure.
Been really enjoying the intriguing challenges and characters presented in this game. Thank you for running it!!
Apr 12, 2024 7:06 am
Gronk says:
I think the password should be 'Gronk is awesome.'
If Albert wasn't the nice guy he is, I would have made him say "Excelent suggestion, Gronk. Definitely nobody would ever say that out of their own free will!" :P

I knew a few First Aid Kit songs. They are nice :)
Emmylou is in my list of favorites.

I'm quite liking this mist story and intrigue too. Thanks, vague!
Apr 12, 2024 11:45 am
OOC:
I knew a few First Aid Kit songs. They are nice :)
I'm not sure I've encountered this group before, but "Wolf" popped up on my Spotify playlist, and the lyrics were rather fitting. :)
Apr 12, 2024 4:01 pm
Hope that works for you, @vagueGM!
Apr 12, 2024 8:05 pm
karabooo says:
Hope that works for you ...
I assume you are implying that you need to go inland or northeast? You can lead the way when the group is ready.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.