Lightning in a Bottle (OOC)

load previous
May 10, 2024 9:12 pm
Well, yeah. Else you did not find another way. :)
May 10, 2024 9:14 pm
vagueGM says:

If we want to have an outdoors-travel adventure, we can come up with a reason to lose Humphrey, as well as a better way to carry those parcels.
I think we should let Karabooo and QuietPanther decide. I'm fine with everything.
May 11, 2024 12:26 am
I don’t have a strong opinion about how we travel — civilizations can be fun to explore! — but Ezme would likely argue in favor of saving money by camping and hunting for food whenever possible.

May I ask what season it is?
May 11, 2024 9:58 am
karabooo says:
... Ezme would likely argue in favor of saving money by camping and hunting for food whenever possible. ...
Yes, that can also help with bringing Lille into the story as we travel [ref].

We can engineer a reason for this to be the choice we make.
karabooo says:
... May I ask what season it is? ...
A week or so after the summer solstice, which also happened to fall on the full moon, which some believed was important (see The Sacrifice Camp, or the summaries from this one, but the details are not very important and if your characters care they can ask those who were there).
May 11, 2024 9:03 pm
LOL. I love playing this character so much. She cracks me up.
May 11, 2024 9:04 pm
For the record, that was delivered more as joke than an invitation!
May 12, 2024 10:04 am
Haha Karabooo, you're so Punny.
May 12, 2024 2:08 pm
vagueGM says:
We can engineer a reason for this to be the choice we make.
Maybe Humphrey figured out he needs more parts to fix the wagon and has to wait for the weekly market, or something like that. But we don't have the time to wait.
Airshark says:
For sure :D loving it.
May 12, 2024 4:58 pm
I'm not sure how we're supposed to transport large items without the wagon?

FYI, as a player I have chosen not to go back and read precisely what's going on at this time. Ezme and I will be figuring this all out together.
Airshark says:
I'm just channeling Ezme. She's great. :)
May 12, 2024 5:09 pm
karabooo says:
I'm not sure how we're supposed to transport large items without the wagon?
One is heavy but fits in a backpack. Another is large enough to be awkward, but not all that heavy.

Ezme can easily carry the heavy one, but the awkwardly large one will needs a plan. Albert managed it so far (treating it like a barrel from his pub.
karabooo says:
... FYI, as a player I have chosen not to go back and read precisely what's going on at this time. Ezme and I will be figuring this all out together. ...
Sure, but then you will have to ask these questions in character. Else we can summarise anything like this that you don't know, but you need to let us know what you do and don't know and don't plan to talk about in character.
May 12, 2024 5:26 pm
vagueGM says:

karabooo says:
... FYI, as a player I have chosen not to go back and read precisely what's going on at this time. Ezme and I will be figuring this all out together. ...
Sure, but then you will have to ask these questions in character. Else we can summarise anything like this that you don't know, but you need to let us know what you do and don't know and don't plan to talk about in character.
I love to do/ask things in character. Given what I know of QuietPanther, I suspect she will want to operate this way, as well, though obviously she can speak for herself! I'm flexible and am confident it will all work out -- just let us know if you folks are getting tired of explaining things in character!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.