Hi everybody

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Apr 14, 2024 8:04 pm
I’m Robert. I’ve spent the last ~20 years primarily playing board games, but I’ve dabbled here and there with TTRPGs. I probably read every Forgotten Realms, Dragonlance, etc. novel as a teenager, so I’ve been primed for decades to play TTRPGs. Baffled that I didn’t get really interested in them until recently, but I’m enjoying having a new creative outlet to obsess over. I’ve become enamored with the various Borg games, OSR, Mausritter, and Mothership. Looking forward to giving PBP a shot.
Last edited April 14, 2024 8:27 pm
Apr 14, 2024 8:11 pm
Welcome, Thingamarob!

If you want to see how GP functions, here are links to the New GP Member Guide, the forum rules, this video introduction made by user Qralloq and a little helpful formatting guide made by user Adam. You might also be interested in looking through some public games as well to get a feel for the site.
If you have any questions about how to use the site, you can put them into our Questions and Help subforum.

To join a game, keep your eyes on the Games Tavern, where GMs advertise their games and look for players.

You're also invited to join us on the Discord server for some friendly conversation, about the site, RPGs in general or anything else!

If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to contact any of the following moderators:

bowlofspinach
CancerMan
Naatkinson
Qralloq
Keleth (site owner)

Happy gaming!
Apr 14, 2024 8:20 pm
Welcome Aboard!

I recognize the pfp from Big Trouble in Little China! Great choice!

There's a lot of OSR & *Borg games roaming around GamersPlane, so it shouldn't be too hard to find one you might like. I do recommend jumping into the GamersPlane Discord channel. We don't play over there but discuss games, gaming and other pop culture stuff. It's a great way to get to know the other members of GP & hear about upcoming or existing games.
Apr 14, 2024 8:22 pm
Thingamarob says:
I’m Robert. I’ve spent the last ~20 years primarily playing board games, but I’ve dabbled here and there with TTRPGs, I probably read every Forgotten Realms, Dragonlance, etc. novel as a teenager, so I’ve been primed for decades to play TTRPGs. Baffled that I didn’t get really interested in themuntil recently, but I’m enjoying having a new creative outlet to obsess over. I’ve become enamored with the various Borg games, OSR, Mausritter, and Mothership. Looking forward to giving PBP a shot.
A Mothership fan! I love me some Mothership. It's one of my favorite games. I'm running a game and playing in a game on GP as a matter of fact. Welcome to the site, Thingamarob.
Last edited April 14, 2024 8:23 pm
Apr 14, 2024 8:34 pm
Right on, witchdoctor. I've hopped on the Discord.

Windyridge, glad to hear Mothership is seeing some action on here!
Apr 14, 2024 8:52 pm
Welcome!
Apr 14, 2024 9:04 pm
Welcome!
Apr 14, 2024 9:49 pm
Greetings and Salutations!
Apr 14, 2024 10:08 pm
Hello and welcome!

Len

Apr 14, 2024 10:14 pm
Welcome to our community!
Apr 14, 2024 10:30 pm
Welcome to GP, Thingamarob! You're in the right hood with that list of kick-ass games!
Apr 14, 2024 11:42 pm
Welcome Thingamarob!
Apr 15, 2024 1:01 am
Welcome to GP!
Apr 15, 2024 3:38 am
Welcome to our happy corner of the internet!
Apr 15, 2024 6:04 am
Welcome to the forums!
Apr 15, 2024 10:09 am
Welcome :)
Apr 15, 2024 1:55 pm
Welcome to GP, and also welcome to play by post!
Apr 15, 2024 9:39 pm
Welcome!
Apr 16, 2024 1:47 pm
Hello and welcome to GamersPlane
Apr 17, 2024 2:49 am
Welcome to gamersplane.com!
[ +- ] Tiny Invitation

You do not have permission to post in this thread.