0a. High Sun Games.

load previous
May 3, 2024 9:00 pm
Mazdu is going to try and hide in the crowd and cast another Suggestion on Warin, commanding "You should let us into the arena."
OOC:
If he passes I also do silvery barbs, if he passes both, I do not even try to go in.
May 3, 2024 11:27 pm
Wisdom save.

Rolls

Wisdom Save - (1D20+1)

(16) + 1 = 17

May 4, 2024 3:35 am
"So, Gworgi can't go back because it blocked. Gworgi can't go forward because big beasts. Gworgi can't go left because bottomless pit. Nothing on right side. Only one way to go. Don't be dumdum, no such thing bottomless pit for games. Follow Gworgi!"

Gworgi yanks on Edgin and plummets down the bottomless pit.

Bottomless Pit

KoldikSteelskin

May 4, 2024 8:40 pm
Bottomless Pit
"Aci..." Simon Inturupts but it's too late, you fall into the pool of black ichor.

Gworgi and Egdin faceplant in the puddle of ichor.

And then get sucked through, and are thrown forward through where they'd first come in.

Rolls

Damage - (2d6)

(55) = 10

May 4, 2024 8:55 pm
OOC:
I think we're waiting on @thorsman99 for a second WIS Save.
May 4, 2024 10:44 pm
"See? Gworgi tell you, is not bottomless pit. Haha. Ha..." He grinned sheepishly. "Okay okay, Gworgi have real plan now—hey! Pay attention. You, big muscle, you help Gworgi up on wall. Gworgi find latch, then you climb over. Good plan, yes?"
May 4, 2024 11:24 pm
2nd wisdom save.

Rolls

Wisdom save - (1d20+1)

(16) + 1 = 17

May 5, 2024 1:03 am
Mazdu calls upon his font of magic for one last attempt at suggestion with the same command as before.
OOC:
Converting 3 sorcery points to level 2 slot, then using it to cast suggestion again. Again barbs if passes.
May 5, 2024 1:23 am
Wisdom save.

Rolls

Wisdom Save - (1d20+1)

(8) + 1 = 9

May 5, 2024 2:55 am
Now that Warin is under the magical effect , Mazdu approaches him one more time and asks "Are you sure I can't convince you to let us in?"
May 5, 2024 4:01 am
OOC:
Reading the spell, that seems a poorly worded suggestion, as it doesn't really ask for a course of action as the earlier attempt did. It seems to be asking if Warin is sure, which he is. DM ruling please.
May 5, 2024 4:19 am
OOC:
The suggestion from the spell was "You should let us into the arena.", once the spell succeded then Mazdu went and asked Warin "Are you sure I can't convince you to let us in?" . The idea was so it would look to Warin's subordinates that he just decided to let us in.
May 5, 2024 4:37 am
OOC:
I follow what you're saying. You're asking him if he's sure you can't convince him. I think he is still sure. He's being compelled, not persuaded. DM may rule otherwise.

Edited per DM.
If Gworl has approved it, it's fine with me.

I take no action to stop you.
Last edited May 5, 2024 10:09 am
May 5, 2024 9:22 am
OOC:
I'd mention, thay you did say earlier you could be persuaded one way, so I think it would be appropriate that either one of you could mention that and that would be enough for the other guards not to do anything to stop you, even if they didn't believe you actually talked to his C.O.
May 5, 2024 9:32 am
Simon
🕰️ 5:25pmThey all turn to Simon, though he is the youngest one in the group, he seems to list a few potential problems on his head then he turn to the taller woman.
"Can you get him up?" he asks "I think this might work, assuming you have rope?

He turns to them, "According to the old rules of the high sun games any ground was legal ground but usually in a competition like this there will be people in the audience who have payed extra so they can shoot at us, so be prepared."
OOC:
I think we've got almost as much as we're going to get out of this scenario. I'm thinking to make what's going on as the two groups converge most clear we can run a skills challenge, DC 15 requiring 4 success before 4 failures, that's two more posts about how each of you go about closing the distance between Kira and her father. Once they have the power damping cuffs off it can be assumed the movie in some way returns to original plot as their fine without random people helping them at that point.
May 5, 2024 9:51 am
"Of course Gworgi have rope. Not too long, can’t sneak that in, but Gworgi always prepared!" He digs deep in his pack and pulls out a 50ft. coil of rope, then grins at the muscular woman. "Help Gworgi up, cupcake."
May 5, 2024 10:14 am
I step to one side so Mazdu and Kira can move into the arena.

Barbarian

KoldikSteelskin

May 5, 2024 10:20 am
"You call me buttercup again and I squash you regardless of whether or not I can get out of here."
Barbarian

She picks you up with one arm and flings you ober the side of the wall.
May 5, 2024 5:58 pm
Mazdu goes into the Arena
May 5, 2024 10:19 pm
Gworgi looks around for something to tie the rope onto, jumping down and taking falling damage if need be.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.