[OOC]

load previous
Jun 19, 2024 8:59 am
Good that everything is now clear and good for you Bedzonell!
Jun 26, 2024 3:57 am
Sounds like we have our first combats in two of the threads! I'll set them up!
Jul 3, 2024 4:41 pm
Pedrop. Mutant Jack is trying to help buddy Salomon.
Jul 4, 2024 10:24 pm
Gene - Salomon sees that and his very glad, but maybe he is making to many assumptions with what are you going to help him? :)
Jul 8, 2024 7:18 am
Hi. I will be on my vacation from 12th until 21st. With no possibility to post. And as I will have increased workload before and after this period IRL I will be much slower(or not at all) with my posting from 10th and until 23th. Just wanted to let you all know beforehand. So hopefully my PC could stay in background or GM: please bot him:)
Jul 12, 2024 9:00 am
Pedrop says:
Hi. I will be on my vacation from 12th until 21st. With no possibility to post. And as I will have increased workload before and after this period IRL I will be much slower(or not at all) with my posting from 10th and until 23th. Just wanted to let you all know beforehand. So hopefully my PC could stay in background or GM: please bot him:)
Quick one to @pedrop before I do my updates and before you go on vacation. I'm enjoying the drama that Salmon is engaging with, let's continue to go along with that (we can bot him that way even in your absence, but do tell me know about how else you imagine him behaving). I'll rule that he can't have both actions, because that undermines other mutations like Extreme Reflexes which allow for exactly this (who knows in future he might acquire this power). We can still keep the narrative, it's just that there'll be no system effect. I'll post to describe that, and we can take it from there.
Jul 12, 2024 2:45 pm
This will be definitely my last post before my return, as I'm right now at airport :)

I'm enjoying those scenes a lot too it turns out it is very interesting to play such wild character :)

About his probable behaviour : I think he would press on to get some answers about Elder's whereabouts to the point of exostion or hurting someone innocent or week. But the brawl with other enforcers is always a good exercise... even if you loose cociusness for a few moments... After it :) Other things that have some chances of stopping him would be a promise of meeting Elder on some conditions or serious help from friends providing a good plan to get to him. But I'm open for other things, I'm interested how others would develop this situation:)

Ok, see you in more then a week!
Jul 17, 2024 2:34 pm
I see we've been needing to use Manipulate quite a bit at this point, because of all the social scenes. There are two kinds of conflict, physical (with Fight and Shoot etc), or social (with Manipulate vs Sense Emotion).

To smoothen the process of adding or subtracting modifiers, I will let you add whatever dice adds you deem fit, based on the table on p82-83. If I want to impose negative modifiers, I will subtract from the last rolls you make (ie, from right to left). This will reduce the to-and-fro of negotiating how many dice you're supposed to roll each time. Hope this is a good fix for PbP.
Jul 18, 2024 3:51 am
Ok, so now that Kirk is the new Overseer of the Ark...
Jul 19, 2024 3:02 pm
Indeed. Sounds like Kirk's the leader that Salomon has been wanting to appoint all along ...
Jul 19, 2024 3:15 pm
4 successes on that roll is crazy luck, especially considering our dice roller. Lol
Jul 19, 2024 3:30 pm
Awesome roll, so I'm permitting some bargaining freebies. Time to get some leverage in on Marlotte!
Jul 20, 2024 12:15 pm
Hahaha Kirk is a snake oil salesman, not a leader. He has no idea what he's stepping into
Aug 2, 2024 3:04 pm
Hi everyone, I realise that GeneCortess has been absent for a while, I might have waited too long for his post. Pedrop and AceRancheros had to be away for a short while, but they're back, so I believe we can still proceed with four players.

I'm going to finish up the last part of Chomp's thread for now first, and then I believe we can have our full party, so expect the joint thread to start in about two days, let's call it Monday.

Hope everyone is still game!
Aug 5, 2024 7:57 am
I am! :) Thanks for noticing GeneCortess' absence. But apart from that, take your time with proper resolution of Chomp's thread - if someone asks me:)
Aug 7, 2024 7:07 pm
I have been offline for a week or so but back now. :) Hope to get caught up soon.
Aug 8, 2024 2:33 am
Perfect timing, was wondering if you were okay Gene.

Everyone, we've also managed to finish up the Chomp thread for now, so expect a new thread incoming, and everyone can respond to that.
Aug 15, 2024 11:39 pm
Bump.
Aug 20, 2024 11:52 am
Still here Gene!

Might've lost a bit of momentum myself because I think everyone in this game has had to take a short break away, all at different times, so I haven't consolidated whether and when we can move forward together in the next chapter, which is a common thread.

No matter, I have all my notes and plans in place, we can move on!
Sep 6, 2024 3:38 pm
BUMP
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.