2. Ratcave...

load previous
Jun 20, 2024 11:17 am
I make a vicious cut at Shiabira with my scimitar.

As a bonus action at I catch my Second Wind.

Rolls

Scimitar Attack - (1d20+6)

(8) + 6 = 14

Scimitar Damage - (1d6+4)

(1) + 4 = 5

Second Wind - (1d10+4)

(3) + 4 = 7

Jun 20, 2024 9:03 pm
Mazdu arrives and proceeds to immediately throw a fire-bolt at the nearest enemy
[ +- ] Firebolt

Rolls

Mazdu: Firebolt - Attack - (1d20+6)

(4) + 6 = 10

Mazdu: Firebolt - Damage - (1d10)

(5) = 5

Jun 22, 2024 8:09 am
As the larger of your two enemies fall the man from the docks reconsiders and starts to run towards the rest of the sewers.
OOC:
Shiabira's Down
Dockworkers Guy Flees
If you can get 15 damage in you can take him down.
Jun 22, 2024 2:23 pm
OOC:
do I have an AOO as he flees?
Jun 23, 2024 5:59 pm
thorsman99 says:
OOC:
do I have an AOO as he flees?
OOC:
No, As he'd have disengaged as he didn't attack.
Jun 24, 2024 10:19 pm
I'm going to make damn sure Shiabira is dead by giving her a new opening from one ear to the other ear, running under her chin. Good and deep.
Jun 24, 2024 10:32 pm
Mazdu is going to try to go after the runner, blazing fire-bolts all the while.
OOC:
Basically shooting, then going after him.

Rolls

Mazdu: Firebolt - Attack - (1d20+6)

(13) + 6 = 19

Mazdu: Firebolt - Damage - (1d10)

(5) = 5

Jun 24, 2024 11:49 pm
OOC:
Sorry for the absence. Gworgi's on his own anyway, so his absence is easy to explain.
Gworgi stuck around for a while, but after being unable to figure out how everyone seemed to keep disappearing at the alley, he decided to head back for the others.

"Hey guys, Gworgi very--" He arrived just in time to see the others amidst battle, as some dock worker fled. He pointed his crossbow and shot.
OOC:
I assume a 14 missed?
Last edited June 24, 2024 11:50 pm

Rolls

Gworgi: Hand Crossbow - Attack - (1d20+7)

(15) + 7 = 22

Gworgi: Hand Crossbow - Attack - (1d20+7)

(7) + 7 = 14

Gworgi: Hand Crossbow Swarm - Damage - (1d6+1d6+3)

(4) + (6) + 3 = 13

Jun 26, 2024 9:38 am
The man fell to the ground his body going limp, sometimes it was hard to keep track of how many people you'd taken down and whether they were all down so maybe Warrin's idea of full on intentional murder was a good thing after all didn't you all know these people were bad?

The silence after he falls is cut through only by a rhythmic drip. drip. drip coming from the walls and the occasional scurrying of some rodent.
OOC:
both would be a hit but it's enough damage to take him down anyway.
Jun 27, 2024 2:31 am
Mazdu proceeds to search the dockworker for anything useful, no like he needs his things anymore, after-all.
Jun 27, 2024 12:14 pm
The dockworker has little on him aside from a key presumably to the apartment and a coin sack.
OOC:
15gp not that it really matters unless you want to buy personal stuff.
Jun 27, 2024 8:42 pm
"Well Mazdu, that ties up this loose end. Let's hide these bodies in some shadows. What shall we do after that?"

I look for a spot to hide bodies in.

OOC:
Add 1 if perception.
I've never seen so many 1s in my life.
Last edited June 27, 2024 8:43 pm

Rolls

Perception or investigation - (1d20)

(1) = 1

Jun 27, 2024 9:33 pm
"Murdered you!" Gworgi grinned with smug satisfaction before turning to his companions. "Gworgi find alley that people disappear into. Can't figure out how it work. Maybe you guys take lookee?"
Jun 27, 2024 9:36 pm
"You seem to be good at murdering, Lizard. How are you at finding hiding spots for bodies?"
Jun 27, 2024 9:58 pm
Gworgi scratched his bum and looked around, contemplating the question.
OOC:
Looking for a hiding spot feels more like a stealth check than perception to me, but feel free to just take whatever I roll and apply it to Perception instead if you disagree.

Rolls

Gworgi: Stealth - (1d20+7)

(7) + 7 = 14

Jun 28, 2024 12:43 am
"Not much on him, just the key to what I assume is the apartment really", Mazdu pockets the gold, "As for hiding the bodies, why not just throw them in the big hole in the pipe room, it's not far."
Last edited June 28, 2024 12:44 am
Jun 28, 2024 12:48 am
"Grand idea! Let's get that done, and then we'll have a look at Lizard's vanishing point.

I start pulling Shiabira's body towards the big hole in the pipe room.
Jun 28, 2024 2:42 am
It's not hard to stash the bodies though if someone walked down the pipe there's nothing keeping them from finding the bodies.

The Criminal Underworld is clearly real when you reach it, everything Illegal sold in one place, if you were like the cops in Waterdeep you'd probably try and arrest everyone on the spot, and well Inevitably die.

https://i.imgur.com/kLvvPfm.jpeg

As you look around it's hard to believe all these people come from Neverwinter after all with only a rough estimate the docks alone would need to be at least double the size to support this much trade.
Jun 28, 2024 2:59 am
Do I see anything useful amongst the illegal goods on offer? I'm not above buying something being fenced if I can put it to use for the greater good. Better to me than a Rat or an even worse criminal.
Jun 30, 2024 3:38 am
Mazdu looks for the location that Hanson mentioned was likely the rat's base.
OOC:
I'm assuming he tells/told us about it?
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.