2. Ratcave...

load previous
Jun 15, 2024 3:15 am
Mazdu rolls his eyes exasperated, "Yes I get you work here, but what is here, this room, exactly? Is this a hub for smuggling drugs around the city? Is it some sort of messaging hub used by the rats to communicate? Or do you have no idea and just take the stuff that comes out of a tube, read it to see where it goes, and place in the correct pipe? Also, you still never said anything about the whole trying to kill yourself thing, that is not something gangs just do?"
Jun 15, 2024 9:09 am
🕰️ 4:17
Thug

"It's the rats communication network, send a message from one area of the city to another it's how we keep operations in each Individual city working.
Jun 15, 2024 11:19 am
"Still waiting for your answer about the suicide thing."
Jun 15, 2024 1:20 pm
🕰️ 4:18
Thug

"Oh that, yeah it doesn't kill you just makes you seem dead."
Jun 15, 2024 1:32 pm
"Really? Well, we'll have have to make sure to slit your throat for good measure, then."
Jun 16, 2024 2:41 am
"Wait if it only makes you look dead ..." , Mazdu turns to Warin "You think we should go take a look at where we left Shiabira's 'body' ?"
Jun 16, 2024 5:41 am
Henson returns to the interrogation group. The office was easy enough to get to, and he'd need support to take it on.

"Learn anything useful?"
Jun 16, 2024 6:50 am
🕰️ 4:19
Thug

"You asking me? Absolutely, you should go back and maybe leave me untied or not just don't kill me."
Jun 16, 2024 9:10 am
"Good point. It isn't far; I'll go make sure she's dead. Back in a couple.

I go back to where we left Shiabira's body. If she's there, I'll make sure she's dead by slitting her throat. If she's not there, there should be a blood trail for me to follow, and I'll go after her.
Jun 17, 2024 9:35 am
OOC:
I’m still waiting on some sort of update for Gworgi based on his last post. If he can’t do that or whatever, just let me know.

Shiabira Nagounaught

KoldikSteelskin

Jun 17, 2024 9:56 am
It doesn't take Gworgi long to make his way through the marketplace, but there is one thing as he walks around that becomes quite apparent, there doesn't seem to be an exit, and people seem to Ignore the entrance that Gworgi and Henson fame in from which as far as Gworgi is aware is the only way in.

He see's it not long after as two Gith walk into a side alley and disappear. Investigating further though shows nothing special about the alley and shortly later someone disappears down another alley while he's trying to figure it out.
Warrin heads down the alley to get rid of Shiabira.

Shiabira Nagounaught
"Back for more?" the man from the dock says swinging a sword towards you, "We don't have any need for your kind of rat." Shiabira's sword os a close second.
OOC:
I'm not gonna bother with a map here your in between the two of them in a tunnel.

10 Damage Warrin.

Rolls

Sword Shiabira vrs Warrin - (1d20+4)

(20) + 4 = 24

Dagger vrs Warrin - (1d20+4)

(13) + 4 = 17

Shiabira Sword Damage - (1d6+2)

(5) + 2 = 7

Crit - (1d6)

(3) = 3

Jun 17, 2024 12:13 pm
I attack Shiabara. I'll use my Action Surge to attack her a second time. If I hit her, I will add +2 for "Fury of the Small".

As I read it, that would be 5 + 8 + 2, total of 15 for the crit. The other is regular if it hits.
Last edited June 17, 2024 12:20 pm

Rolls

Scimitar Attack - (1d20+6)

(20) + 6 = 26

Scimitar Damage - (1d6+4)

(4) + 4 = 8

Scimitar Attack - (1d20+6)

(7) + 6 = 13

Scimitar Damage - (1d6+4)

(4) + 4 = 8

Crit - (1d6)

(5) = 5

Jun 17, 2024 2:04 pm
Henson hobbles over to the bound Rat and smirks.

"So, getting along were we? I have a question. Do have the answer, as I'm not known for my patience.

Who runs this place? There's an office down below, and I'd like to know who I'm looking for."

The sounds of a distant skirmish reach his ear. He glances back at the tunnel and shakes his head.

"Bummer for whoever that is. Did the pretty lady not die then? A problem soon remedied. It's unfortunate that we've been tasked to take you lot out. You seem mostly reasonable. If anything this will just create a power vacuum. One that less organized groups will seek to fill. Crime will only increase."

He shrugs and turns back the the man.

"Or, we find your leadership, and solve this problem proper. That's where you can be helpful. Give up the information. Then you can be done with all this."
Jun 17, 2024 3:24 pm
"Apparently this room is some sort of communication hub, so it be worth either destroying this place or messing with the messages somehow, maybe making them think some members turned traitor to get them to turn on each other, or luring them all into some sort of trap. Also apparently the "suicide" pill is not actually a suicide pill, just makes you seem dead. Anyway, that sounded suprisingly lound so I'm gonna go see if Warin needs help.", then Mazdu leaves to go after Warin.
Jun 18, 2024 1:05 am
Gworgi walked very slowly, going back and forth in front of the alley, walking behind folks and following them, hoping one will turn into the alley and he could follow them. Perhaps there was some sort of magic key word to utter, or perhaps he just needed to keep walking through to burst through the illusion of a blocked alley. Either way, he waited until he could find out for certain.
OOC:
He'll follow behind someone that he finds walking into the alley.
Jun 18, 2024 11:24 am
Walking back and forth through the alley doesn't lead anywhere...
And it doesn't seem that these people have any understanding of how exactly this magic is supposed to work it's as if they're just heading to a place they expect to be there because to them it already is.
Jun 19, 2024 9:12 pm
The man from the docks stabs at Warrin again Shiabira falls back muttering something under her breath.and lets a boot of fire fly forth.

Both fly wife missing Warrin despite their best attempts.
OOC:
1 round until arrival.

Rolls

Fire Bolt vrs Warrin - (1d20+6)

(2) + 6 = 8

(7) + 4 = 11

Jun 19, 2024 10:22 pm
I strike at Shiabira again with my scimitar.
OOC:
These ones are getting ridiculous.
Last edited June 19, 2024 10:22 pm

Rolls

Scimitar attack - (1d20+6)

(1) + 6 = 7

Scimitar damage - (1D6+4)

(1) + 4 = 5

Jun 20, 2024 5:18 am
OOC:
So people go in to this alley and disappear, and Gworgi has no idea how as he follows them? Does he at least see them disappearing?
Jun 20, 2024 10:21 am
Shiabira shoots another fire ray at Warrin, but the other guy is distracted as he hears the sound of the others coming close.
OOC:
Ya'll Arive

He sees them disappearing if he waits in one alley long enough he would find that they disappear in the exact same location as the last person as well, but he's unsure how to replicate it, you could throw in an Arcana Check if you want to have him try and figure put what's going on.

Rolls

Fire Bolt vrs Warrin - (1d20+6)

(17) + 6 = 23

(14) + 4 = 18

Fire Bolt - (1d6)

(5) = 5

load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.