2. Ratcave...

load previous
Jun 30, 2024 10:45 am
The building that your spy spotted it's easy to tell why he might have assumed it was a primary location down here, in fact it almost looks like a town hall in the middle of this criminal marketplace.

Some people seem to avoid the building while others ignore the marketplace entirely and make a beeline for the building.
OOC:
Useful is subjective, if you're looking for something that would be illegal though it probably exists.
OOC:
Yes it's only fair to assume you know anything Henson knew.
Jun 30, 2024 11:21 pm
I will look over the goods on offer for any "warm" or "hot" weaponry that might have obtained by illegal means and is obviously or potentially enchanted.
Jul 1, 2024 2:50 am
OOC:
Does the building have any sort of guard/bouncer or does it looks I could just go in?
Last edited July 1, 2024 2:50 am

Weapons Sales

KoldikSteelskin

Jul 1, 2024 11:25 am
Weapons Sales
It isn't hard to find a man selling concealed weapons, everything from cane sword, Really? To a belt knife which though it looks like there's no way it could be effective Indeed straightens out to a quite stiff knife.

When you ask him about weapons that cause extra Injury he lifts a simple looking staff that is rather plain enough itself.

"Parry an attack with this and you're enemy won't be able to keep a hold on their weapon."

Finally he raised 5 arrows, Not sure if you're sniper but these are the top of the line weaponry as far as arrows go.
OOC:
Nobody seems to be stopping entrance to the building.
Jul 1, 2024 12:52 pm
I look the staff and arrows over carefully.

"What are you asking?

You do not have permission to post in this thread.